𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. levaiathan

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

❰ the look of doubt ❱

・━━━━━━━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━━━━━━━・

     The moment the Waverider exited the temporal zone and into London 2166, shots were fired at them relentlessly

     The moment the Waverider exited the temporal zone and into London 2166, shots were fired at them relentlessly. The ship was moving in a hectic state to refrain from getting hit by the lasers. But luck was never their friend and they were hit either way causing the ship to move around more dangerously unstable.

     "We're gonna need a safe place to set down, Gideon." Rip yelled orders over the noises.

     But Gideon quickly denied, "I don't believe there are any safe places."

     Stein questioned terrified, "Are we over London yet?"

     Rip without looking at him muttered, "What's left of it."

     Jax threw his hands up in frustration but when his left arm hit Eva's face he immediately retreated them back asking, "Why's London shooting at us?"

     Still navigating the ship Rip merely glanced at him explaining, "It's Savage's forces that are doing the shooting. Here in 2166, they've subjugated most of the globe."

     The Waverider was hit by one of the aircrafts targeting them again causing the team to be thrown sideways as Sara pointed out, "Maybe picking up here wasn't the brightest idea."

     "Well, we don't have the luxury of blindly searching for Savage throughout history." Stein replied with his eyes closed praying and hoping that they wouldn't die in the future.

     Their captain was quick to agree with the terrified professor. "Indeed, we have to target Savage at the time and place that we're certain he will be, which is—"