Thinking of Her -- Grimm (REMAKE)

This is a remake of the previous chapter because I didn't know what a lime was when I wrote it and now I do so I'm rewriting it ok bye--

-----------------

The Troupe had completed their work in Hallownest. The flames had been collected, and the child had grown to have a striking resemblance to their father. Grimm, meanwhile, was sitting in the Nightmare Realm, where he waited for the next call from the lantern. He sat silently, deep in thought.

He had met a striking bug. They were enchanting. Y/N, they had been called, though Grimm had taken a liking to calling her N/N. Even though they hadn't know each other but for a few weeks, Grimm couldn't help but long for her company. Her charming smile, her adorable laugh...everything about her made him long for the lantern's call, just so he could see her again.

Grimm looked up at the Nightmare Heart.

"Heart...I don't know what is going on with my mind...Ever since meeting her, my heart has been racing...Have you felt it as well?" He awaited an answer, but sighed as he didn't receive one. Instead, a collection of flames took form before him, he could just make out Y/N mesmerizing curves and the intricate mask she liked to wear.

"Y/N..?" He stood as the flames faced him. With each beat of the Nightmare Heart, the flames took the form of Y/N. Eventually, a scarlet flame version of Y/N had finished forming-- it was as if she was truly there.

"My love..." Grimm started, quickly halting his words. A calm feeling washed over him as he reached for the illusion of Y/N's hand, eyes widening slightly as he could actually feel her. "Always full of surprises, Heart!" He joked, pulling the illusion close.

The warm feel of the flames made Grimm feel comfortable, as if he was holding the real Y/N. His mind began to race of all the ways he could be with Y/N-- even if this illusion was to be the one. Confessions, first dates, dances...the first time they mated. Something clicked inside his mind as he leaned back, staring at the figure in his arms.

Oh, if only Y/N was really there. Then his fantasies would have a chance of becoming reality. But alas, it couldn't be; he was the Nightmare King, she was a normal bug. Ah, screw it. No point in getting poetic.

There was something a part of Grimm wondered, silently yet loudly. What if she could feel him? What if Y/N could feel every touch; every kiss and every nuzzle upon her delicate form? He was dying to know.

Grimm decided to start simple. He gently booped the mask of his beloved N/N, smiling as the illusion appeared to sneeze.

"That answers part of the question..." He noted silently, smirking slightly. He softly planted a loving kiss upon the illusion's cheek, prompting Y/N to lean into the touch. She didn't know it was Grimm, but she knew it was at the same time. Grimm felt a deep blush dust his face as he slowly moved his hands to her hips, the flames fading in little wisps where he touched.

"Y/N...I wish I could have told you sooner..." He didn't finish his thought as he subconciously nuzzled his face into 'Y/N's' neck. A small chuckle escaped him as he softly left small kisses on 'her' neck. Grimm felt a longing for Y/N, hardly able to distinguish between missing her and this new urge.

After a bit, he pulled away, noticing a blush coating the edges of the flames' mask. Grimm felt satisfaction knowing that the real Y/N could feel his touches. For now though, they'd have to wait until the lantern's call to Hallownest before they could have some real fun.

-----------------------
A/N:

-----------------------A/N:

Is this better? 😢

Edit: I feel like I made it worse-- IM SORRY--