For my Princess -- Hive Knight

Another lemon requested by YusefClark! This time, it's Hive Knight! Sorry it's so late, I haven't had time to learn enough about the bee boi.

--------------

The Hive's queen-- and your mother-- had died 4 years ago. You had just become the correct age to repopulate the now barren Hive. You sat in your quarters, preparing for the thousands of male bees at your door. Mating season was such a pain. You took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Where are all the...?" You mumbled, glancing around. You felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Your highness?" You heard the familiar voice of your mother's most trusted member of the royal guard. You turned around and granted him a smile.

"Yes, Knight?" You noticed he was shifting in place, burying his face in his fuzz slightly. You sighed. "Mating season?"

"Mating season." He sighed. "Sorry.."

"It's all good. Hey, I don't see anyone else here, and mating season is hard on both of us, so why not get it over with?" You suggested, a soft smile making it's way onto your lips. Hive Knight looked up at you, a shocked look in his eyes.

"Princess?" He was confused, but didn't question it. He thought for a moment before nodding. "Alright."

You led him into your chambers and he got to work removing his armor. He noticed your uneasy expression.

"I assume this is your first time?" You nod. "Mine too."

You giggle at his comment, sitting on your bed and patting the spot next to you. He sat down and glanced around before shakily gripping your hand. You giggled and planted a soft kiss on his cheek and watched his cheeks turn pink.

"P-Princess-?!"

"Calm down...It's just mating.... Oh. Well, might as well get it over with." You shrugged, turning to face him. He nodded and quickly kissed you, pulling you close. Your eyes widened in suprise, but you quickly melted into the kiss. It felt...warm. Comfortable. Like you could do anything.

Before you knew it, he had pinned you down and was hesitantly moving to place tender kisses along your neck. You allowed a soft moan to escape you to coax a reaction from him. His antennae perked up as his confidence spiked. He held your hands above your head and kissed you again as he unsheathed his erection.

"You ok? Do we need to stop?" He questioned, making sure you were ok. You nodded.

"I'm fine, Knight." You smiled and winced as he slowly pushed his member inside you, a low groan escaping him. You squeezed your eyes shut, whimpering softly. Knight heard this and quickly began to comfort you.

"Hey, hey, are you ok? Should we stop?" He asked, subconciously stroking your cheek. You giggled and told him you were fine. He nodded slightly.

"Hey. Relax. Don't think of it as helping your princess repopulate the Hive... Think of it as mating with the one you love!" You suggested, watching his form immediately relax. He seemed more confident now.

He slowly started his thrusts, biting his lip slightly at the feeling. You allowed small moans to escape you. With each thrust, he would pick up the pace a bit, soon getting to the point of slamming into you. His movements were timed-- careful, though still pleasing to the both of you. Before you knew it, you were calling his name.

This suprised him, but he didn't stop. Instead, he leaned in and kissed you passionately as you both neared your breaking point. After a few more strokes of his erection inside you, you both came. Your hearing went slightly muffled, though you figured it was normal.

After the both of you had come down from your high, he turned to face you.

"Why did you..suggest thinking of it that way..?"

"Well," you smiled and nuzzled your face into his fuzz, "because that's what it was, right?"

He blushed. "Are you..?"

"Yes. I am saying I love you, Knight." You giggled.

-------------
A/N: YOOO 666 WORDS- and its gone