Part of My Collection -- Collector

Hi! Before we get started, I just wanna point out that I know next to nothin' about Collector, so if I write 'im outta character, then sorry. Ok bye.

---------------------

     You walked though Greenpath, silently contimplating your next move. Your tiny body was a bit too small for your nail, but it was fine. You did stumble every once in a while, but what vessel doesn't, right? You sat against a large rock, glancing around at your surroundings before relaxing.

     You heard a quiet laugh, but paid it no mind. You fell asleep, curling up. When you woke from your nap, you immediately went on guard, as you didn't recognize your surroundings.

     "Oh! You're awake, haha!" You spun around to see a tall, pitch black figure staring right at you. "Did you have a good nap? I bet you did, now that you're safe from all the harm out there!" Whatever it was, it was clearly made of void. And insane. Great.

     You huffed in it's direction, punching the glass separating the two of you. You wanted to seem hostile in hopes that it would free you. Needless to say, it didn't work. Instead, the void-person sat on front of your casing and rested its head on its hands.

     "You're void made, aren't you?" It asked. You nodded, sitting as well. It didn't seem dangerous. It gasped, wiggling happily. "We could be related! Oh, sorry, I never introduced myself! Call me Collector!" It placed a hand on the glass, as a substitute for a handshake. You nodded again.

     "Hey, you wouldn't mind being part of my collection, would you lovely? I just need your shade!" You shook your head. You didn't feel like dying at the moment.

     "Oh...ok!" Collector shrugged, laying down. The two of you talked for a while-- well, more Collector talking and you just reacting, but that was enough for both of you. After a few hours, Collector picked up your jar and walked towards a door, opening it. It sat the jar down and opened it, picking you up and out.

     Collector set you down; it was letting you go. You just stared at it.

     "Well? You can go."

     You took a step towards it and shook your head.

     "Why not? There's nothing for you here?"

      You hugged its leg.

     "...You..see me as a friend? Heha..Thanks."

     Collector walked back inside with you before curling up on the floor. You sat down next to it. It softly yawned. You rested your head on its shoulder, a silent yawn escaping your tiny body.

     This is the start of a beutiful friendship.