Seductive Flames -- Grimm

This is a lemon, as requested by thegoldenwolf13. This is also a part 2 of the previous Grimm oneshot, "Thinking Of Her." It's gonna be a tad longer than the previous oneshots, since I actually have it planned out for once 😂

--------------

"Just a...little more.."

You were climbing up the Howling Cliffs. Sure, it's a relatively small area, but it's very hard to climb without the proper equipment. You reached a cave and sat down, looking out at the view as you caught your breath. The smokey atmosphere was enough to make bugs gag, but you loved it. Especially since it reminded you of the Troupe.

You had become very close with the Grimm Troupe. Brumm was your instrument buddy, Divine was your wing-woman, the Grimmkin helped you prank everyone in Dirtmouth, and Grimm...You never were able to tell him how you felt. That was why you were there. The summon the Troupe once more and tell Grimm you loved him.

You walked down a long, hidden corridor in the cave, unsheathing the Dream nail that Ghost had allowed you to borrow. You came across a large corpse, draped in red. This was it. You struck the corpse with the Dream nail and fell to the ground.

"Ghost wasn't kidding...this thing really does have a bit of a kick to it."

You exited the small room and came into a larger one, which now held the Nightmare lantern. You continually struck the lantern until scarlet sparks ignited the spires next to it. You gripped one of the spires as the ground shook. Your felt chills go up your spine as the familiar carnival music faded into the air.

It worked.

You made your way back to Dirtmouth as fast as you could, a huge smile on your face. The music grew louder the closer you got. Louder and louder, closer and closer. You could faintly see the soft red glow of the tents in the distance. Only a little farther before-

"Woah!" You felt the ground disappear from beneath your feet, the wind wrapping around you like a cold blanket. You shut your eyes tight as you fell, curling in on yourself. You braced for the impact with the ground.

"Y/N!!" You heard a voice call just before you hit the ground.

"Y/N! Y/N, wake up!" You slowly opened your eyes, glancing around. "Oh, come on, not even I'm this dramatic." You noticed scarlet eyes staring into your own.

"...Grimm? Holy shit.." You stared up into the scarlet eyes of the charming Nightmare King himself. His eyes held caution and care; he was worried if you were ok. You glanced down-- instead of being sprawled out on the ground, you were curled up in the Troupe Master's arms.

"Are you alright? If you would've hit the ground..." Grimm couldn't bear to finish that sentance. In an ironic sense, it was cute-- and the perfect time for your confession. But, unfortunately, Grimm wouldn't shut his mouth long enough.

"Grimm."

"--And if that happens I wouldn't have you anymore and--"

"Grimm!"

"--but that would be fine, I guess, but you wouldn't be there--MMPH?!" His scarlet eyes widened in shock as you shut him up...with a kiss. You felt his arms pull you closer as Grimm returned the kiss, allowing his eyes to flutter shut.

After a minute of loving silence, Grimm put you down and stared at you.

"Wow...never in my....I dunno how many years..have I ever felt something like that.." His voice was almost a whisper, though not quite. You giggled and nuzzled him, not realizing he had teleported the two of you to his room in the Troupe's tent. Once you pulled away, you noticed a familiar glint in his eye.