Two Families Become One

If people could answer the question I had in the last chapter that'd be great. Though if you're too lazy to go look back then I'll repeat it here. No shame in being lazy.
Would y'all be alright if I add some mpreg into the story?
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Virgil woke up from his slumber and shook his head before realizing he was currently cuddling two of his favorite horses and had accidentally woken them both up. They both groggily blinked their eyes open and stretched their stiff limbs out. Janus shook his mane that had gotten knotted throughout the night and Remus trotted a quick circle around the other two so he stretched his legs.

"So Virgie, what's it been like here? Better than your first home?" Remus asked as the group moved over to the water for a drink.

"Much better. The humans are the nicest I've ever met in my life! They're caring, fun to mess with, and give you soft rubs on the muzzle, between the ears and on the neck. I think I like them," admitted Virgil.

"So you'll want to stay here then," said Janus.

Virgil looked away, feeling guilty and shameful for his affection towards these humans. Janus and Remus were his true family. He belonged in the wild with them, right?

"Virgil we just want to know if you're happy here. We won't be angry or bitter if you choose to stay. After all, wherever you go, we go. From what you've said about these humans it seems like they're worth a chance," Virgil heard Remus say.

The friesian looked over at him, all stopping and forgetting about the water.

"Really? You two are willing to give up your freedom, home, and life just like that?!" Virgil exclaimed.

"We've been over this, freedom is overrated. Besides, home is where the heart is and I can't imagine our lives without you in it," snorted Janus.

Virgil smiled and rapped his neck over the buckskin in a hug of sorts. Remus joined in and they all embraced before they heard the gate open. All three horses looked over to find Roman, Logan, and Patton being released into the pasture.

"Oh yeah. Remus, I found your brother," Virgil mumbled.

Remus sucked in his breath as he watched his chestnut twin trot closer and closer, Patton almost cantering behind him and Logan lagging the farthest.

"Virgil? Who are these two?" Roman asked with a hint of venom in his words.

Virgil pinned his ears and snorted, stomping a hoof which made Roman's eye widen as he remembered the other day's events.

"Logan, Patton, Roman, this is my family; Janus and Remus. We stick together," introduced Virgil.

Without missing a beat Remus added, "Now and forever." which got a chuckle from a few of them.

"Pleasure to meet ya all, though I've been acquainted with this guy before. Hey RoRo, long time no see, still practicing that footwork?" Remus said with a teasing tone.

Roman just grunted.

"Well it's nice to meet you two! My name is Patton and that is Logan. I see you know Roman and we just met Remus so you must be Janus," Patton deduced, looking at the half breed.

Janus nodded his proud head before quickly introducing himself. Patton started rambling,info on how the place works, the kindness of the humans, their living arrangements and bla, bla, bla. Virgil stopped paying any attention to what was being said after a minute.

The black stallion had moved himself to stand next Logan, the two just watching as the others listened to Patton. After a bit Virgil felt a bump on his shoulder and looked over to see Logan looking at him with mischief in his dark eyes.

"Follow me," the thoroughbred said, leading him over to the barn.

"Oh boy," Virgil thought as he followed him.

I would like to thank everyone for reading my other books. It means a lot to me so thank you all.