Three Years Later

I'm a lazy ass bitch who's tired and would like to end the story so I can write another. Therefore three year time skip, Virge is pregnant (Logan's foal. Who else?) and his pregnancy is almost done. All three of the wild bois have been trained for riding, Janus in western, Remus in free style dressage, and Virgil in show jumping, along with all three as leisure trail horses. That's all you need to know

Trigger Warnings: swearing, birth

Virgil paced around his large stall, his huge pregnant belly swaying with him as he walked. Thomas and the other humans had moved him out of the regular stable area into a new one down the hall that had a larger stall when he first started showing signs of labor. The humans had clearly been waiting for the new arrival, several times one of them sleeping in the stall with him, but Virgil was well aware that he wouldn't be going into the actual labor for a while.

However this night he was restless.

It may be because of how lonely he was with the humans all in the house for the night, or the fact that he was the only horse around, adding to his loneliness, or even how active the foal inside him was, moving and squirming.

Virgil continued to pace, his hooves making dull clicking sounds on the ground, buffered by the piles of straw laid out for him. The black stallion laid down after a while of pacing around, feeling the foal kick at his sides and a throbbing start at the base of his tail. He thought laying down might help with the foal's activity, rolling onto his right side so he was laying with his legs out to the side. He laid there for a while, the throbbing growing worst the longer he waited, also something kept brushing up against he rear and it felt fluid filled.

The steed groaned in hopes of releasing some tension or dull the throbbing. Suddenly it was like someone had pulled a lever because fluid suddenly bursted out of his area and pain exploded down his spine. Virgil let out a scream as he felt his body quake and legs stiffen as he pushed on instinct. Something was poking out of him and Virgil tried to stand up.

"No way am I doing this! Not now, not ever. This foal can stay inside me forever because no way!" he snorted as he tried to stand, but ended up rolling back onto his side as he couldn't get up.

"This can't be happening! Oh god no!" shouted Virgil as another contraction rippled across his body. He clenched his teeth and pushed again, the thing poking out of him, which he assumed was his foal, getting out a little bit more.

Fluid was still flowing, but the contractions seemed to stop for the time being. Virgil panted where he lay, his black coat become damp with sweat. The foal's head wasn't even out yet and he was already exhausted. A horrible contraction tore across him, causing him to scream as his legs stiffened, one being stuck in the air as he squeezed and pushed to get his foal's head out.

Virgil panted and wheezed as he took a break from the labor, the front hooves and muzzle of his foal peaking out of him now. The friesian had no clue how much time had passed since this all started, but he could only assume he wasn't going to sleep that night.

"Please. Please stop. Please I don't want to. I don't want anymore. Please," he whispered as he kept trying to roll onto his side and get up, hoping against everything that if he did he wouldn't have to go through this anymore. Unfortunately the world hated him and he kept flopping back onto his side to experience it all again.

"Logan!" Virgil screamed, wishing his mate was there with him to help and comfort him.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!" the stallion groaned as he gave one last big push, shoving the whole foal out of him and on to the hay below.

Virgil gasped for breath and panted from labor, feeling his foal moving around behind him, indicating that it was alive. He laid on the hay for a few minutes as his sides heaved up and down. He tried to rise to his hooves and turned to look as his foal, but found that the pain never went away. He kept laying there as the pain increased as if he was having another foal.

He whimpered softly as yet another contraction rippled down his spine.

"The fuck is going on?!" demanded Virgil, trying to stand up only to fall back down.

A contraction made him push harder, screaming loudly as something else coming out of him and falling onto the ground next to his foal. Virgil looked behind him to find two foals laying on the hay, both attached by the cord and covered in the birth sack. Virgil snorted in surprise, but just shrugged it off and stood up, pulling off the sack from his foals, not caring if it was hanging off him like a second tail or brushing his legs. That didn't matter at all because he had two foals to clean. Virgil sniffed his twins, both healthy little colts, the first little devil being a black color with a fuzzy white star on his forehead and the second being a bay with lighter legs and a white star on his forehead. The father then began to groom them, licking up the birthing sack and removing all of the fluids that got on them during birth.

The three spent the rest of the night grooming and loving on each other, the colts standing several hours after their birth after many failed attempts including the second born head-butting Virgil in the chest. They finally got the hang of it and began to greedily nurse on their sire, their little tails wagging as they sucked up the nutritious milk.

Virgil ended up naming his first born colt Nico and his second Loki.