chapter six

"she's a girl! definitely."

you, meliodas, and hawk all stood around the girl.

you eyed her with curiosity, wondering why in the world she had been wandering around in full armor.

you had helped remove the armor, and laid her on meliodas' bed, hoping that she'd wake up soon.

"let's make sure."

your eyes widened at meliodas' words.

"that sweet gentle face... those bucks and curves... this perfume..."

you felt a need to stab your eyes out as you watched meliodas grope the girl's breast.

beside you, hawk sounded like he was witnessing a murder.

"the firm springiness." he commented, squeezing her breast more. "yup, she's a girl."

"you already knew that!" you and hawk exclaimed, though he didn't stop his antics.

you gasped as the girl's eyes flew open. she sat up immediately, locking eyes with meliodas - who hadn't removed his hand.

"uh... pardon me?" she softly asked, a hint of fear in her eyes, her cheeks flushed.

meliodas stepped back, a hand on his side. "your heartbeat it just fine!"

you and hawk sighed.

"oh well, thank you very much for that..." she replied, her eyes looking around the room. "where am i?"

her eyes landed on you, and you gave her a warm smile.

"excuse me, but what am i doing here?" she asked, her eyes staring at you. your hands tightened around your cloak.

after pressuring meliodas, he had let you buy a new cloak after realizing how unsafe it was for you to be walking around the bar with your wings out.

"well... you walked in his bar," you pointed at meliodas. "then you passed out cold on the floor."

she wore a look of confusion, "his bar?"

meliodas nodded, "yeah! the boar hat. it's my tavern." he proudly grinned.

the girl tilted her head, "hold on... you're the owner?"

"is that so weird?" meliodas asked, his hands on his hips.

"w-well, i mean, i just saw that sword on your back so i naturally assumed-"

meliodas looked back at his scabbard, his eyes landing on his green sword.

"oh, this thing?"

instinctively, you flinched as he pulled the sword out.

the girl did the same, her eyes closed as she cowered in fear.

meliodas laughed, and you looked up, only to see him holding a broken blade.

"did i scare you?" he chuckled, holding the sword high up. "if all you see is the handle, guess it looks pretty intimidating, doesn't it?"

he placed the sword back into the scabbard, "makes our patrons think twice before skipping out on their bill."

hawk scoffed, "it's the customers who pay their hard-earned money to eat your nasty cooking that i really feel sorry for."

you giggled, meliodas sending you a playful glare.

the girl gasped, her eyes lighting up.

"huh-"