Captured

The sound of screams filled the air for a few short moment before the heavy sounds of running grew louder. Shortly after, a figure stood in the darkness of the alley, chuckling softly as he cleaned the knife in his hand with a white rag. Their eyes glowed a bright green, even one who is blind can see the blood lust in the figure's eyes. Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku. After getting his new quirks and leaving the league of Villain's, he's made quite the name for himself. Deku was feared by all. Heros, villians and civilians feared the greenette, making him proud himself. After all, he's worked hard for this. He proudly held the high kill count of 5,481. Well, 5,500 as of tonight when he went on his blood hunt.

Deku's Pov-

The smirk on his face soon turned to a small frown, heros had ruined the moment. Deku sighed and observed the area 'Three heros stand in front, one on the right side, another on the left side and two behind. Seven total surrounded me..wait, eight. There's one on the building. 'I thought to myself. I sighed and got ready to fight with the heros, not planning to be taken down without a fight. My eyes darted to the right of me, there stood the hero Midnight. 'Her quirk is known as Somnambulist, it allows her to knock her opponent out with her aroma. Don't smell and quickly pause her quirk before the scent gets to your nose' I thought to myself. I quickly held my breath and dashed at her. Using my enhancement quickly to get faster, I quickly touched her shoulder with all five fingers, pausing her quirk then I backed away, leaving her in shock. I then looked at my left. Endeavor. 'His quirk is hellflame, he uses flames to his control. He'll be a bit hard' a smirk formed on my face 'Fun' I thought.

~Time skip- to put it short, Deku fought each hero around him, now all he had left was.. Eraserhead~

The heros around me were all knocked out. Not gonna lie, they were tough to beat, but then again, I was going against pros. I panted heavily, trying to catch my breath as I looked up at the buildings around me. I shook my head and quickly used my enhancement on my legs to jump up on the building, looking around. My eyes skimmed the area, looking for Eraserhead. I found him when I felt his scarf try and wrap around me. I sighed "there you are, Eraserhead. I was waiting for you to show up, I'm ready to get home and go to sleep" I said with a chuckle and a grin. He just looked at me with a glare, his scarf coming going back to him. I grabbed by knives and got ready to cut him. In an instance, I used my enhancement on my legs and dashed at him with quick speed, he didn't have enough time to react before my knife went right down his arm, bleeding instantly. I smirked and kicked him down since he was busy with his arm. I kicked him back enough to where he fell and dropped down the building, landing on the ground Below. I jumped down, landing beside him. Right before I brought the knife down on him again, his scarf wrapped around me, tightly. I growled at him but stayed still since I was already worn out.

He put quirk canceling cuffs around my wrists and unwrapped me with his scarf. I was already worn out to fight back anyways. Already close to fainting, he followed behind Eraserhead as more heros showed up to the scene. They helped get the other pros to saftey. I was lead to who knows where, but the direction we were walking was no where near a jail or prison. "Umm. Where am I going?" I asked. I jumped a bit when there suddenly was a small white mouse dog bear creature. I gave it a confused look before it answered "You young boy are going to be UA's first Villian to take place in our Villians rehab. It's either that, or prison" said the creature "Villians rehab? What is this, a joke?" I asked with a laugh. Eraserhead just smacked the back of my head, in return I growled at him but he glared at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes before looking away. "You will join class 1-A, and will start class like everyone else tomorrow. AllMight will be picking you up in the morning and taking you to the school." He continued and I simply nodded.

I was lead to the UA grounds, then to a building different from the school "this is the dorms. You'll be staying up on the fourth floor, no one else is up there, but there is more security cameras, plus, you'll have quirk canceling ankle bracelets on to keep you from escaping." Continued the creature as they lead me up to my room. Shortly after, I was left alone in the room. I laid on my bed with a huff "stupid heros" I mumbled under my breath before my mind started to wonder 'UA... The school Kacchan wanted to go.. I wonder if he's here.. and what he'll think if he sees me here' I thought to myself with a sigh. Soon enough, I feel into a deep sleep.