Fighting Deku??!

"Alright guys, I know you guys have been fighting a few times with Villians when they've attacked, but not any top Villians. So today you'll be fighting one. Each of you will go one on one against UA's only Villian, Deku"

Recap----------------------------------------Recap

The students gasped, Bakugo stood shocked, and Deku had a wide smirk on his face. Deku didn't know about this, but he didn't hate the idea, in fact, he thought it'll be fun. He watched as all the students looked towards his direction.

Deku's POV-

"Sir, wouldn't that be unfair? We have plenty more hand to hand combat then he does, besides, he doesn't know our quirks or how they work. But we know his" that Iida spoke. I shook my head "I've had plenty hand to hand combat. Remember that I have the kill count of 5,500? And I've fought plenty of pro heros, right before I was captured, I took down Endeavor, Midnight, Gang Orca, Best Jeanest, Mount lady and a few small time heros. Plus I've fought against plenty Villians like twice, Dabi, Toga, Kurogiri and more. I promise it'll be alright. And I don't need to know your quirks, I have a quirk just for that" I said to the students, making even Bakugo tense up. I looked at the teacher as he started to speak "The night we brought him in, I fought with him, and could barely hold my own, if I wasn't quick to erase his quirks and wrap him in my scarf, then I would've been out and he would've gotten away. So I'm not worried for his sake - I'm worried for the rest of you. So I'll be watching closely, if I see the slightest that one of you are in danger, it'll immediately be held off. And if at least one of you manage to hurt him enough where he can't fight back, then I'll let the whole class have a free day" he said. I chuckled, They shouldn't get their hopes up.

"Now. This'll work quite simple, Just like at the sports festival, you will have to make your opponent leave the square. You can go as hard as you wish, but Deku... Don't steal any quirks" he said with a glare. I simply nodded and started stretching since he gave us the next 10 minutes to get ready while he sets things up.

Bakugo walked up to me, looking at me with a small glare- a glare I haven't seen for a long long time. "Alright listen here nerd. You better not lose to any of these extras. I'll let it slide if you lose to me, understand?" He asked, which I simply nodded with a smirk "Got it.' I replied.

Up first was me vs a girl named Uraraka. We got into the slab and waited for the match to start, while waiting for the match to start, I took a quick moment to see what the girls quirk was

"Zero Gravity- the power to manipulate gravity, such as making objects weightless or making objects float. With the quirk, you are also able to fly, though the ability is limited, but when you use it too much, you start to get nauseas, sound right?" I asked her. She looked at me shocked "H-How did you know?" She asked, I simply chuckled "I told y'all before, I have a vision quirk" I told her, watching as she grew worried. I smirked and ran at her the moment the horn went off, signalling that we can go

((Sorry this chapter is short. I wanted to continue each fight on different chapters, but btw, the next few chapters will be short since there's one battle per page