Beach(Part 2)

They set up quickly, wanting to go and roam already. Since they didn't have to do much unpacking, they were done fairly quick. The four boys set out to check out the shops and stores.
Recap----------------------------------------Recap

No one's Pov-

Deku held Bakugo's hand as they walked. Luckily for them- well, for Bakugo. Denki and Kirishima had ran off to look at some separate shops they found cool, so that left the couple to roam together.

Bakugo watched as Deku went a bit crazy. His eyes sparkled and a huge grin was placed on his face. The two decided to check out a shop much like hot topic. Deku was checking out the Villian stuff while Bakugo was checking out Dek- I mean was checking out some totally different clothes.

In the end, Deku left the shop with a few villianous shirts, and a few other items like keychains, wobble heads, and more. Bakugo chuckled as he watched his boyfriend Fanboy. Though he was fanboying about Villians, it was still nice to see him smile and be like the old Deku.

At some point, the couple met with a few other students. Deku persuade Bakugo to go sing Karaoke with them, at first Bakugo denied, but after Deku gave puppy eyes, he couldn't deny anyone- so they went

The group of kids got a separate karaoke room and started singing together. Up first was Denki, after him, everyone just started singing

(What Denki Sings☝️)

(What Kirishima sings☝️)

(What Urakaka sings☝️)

(What Mina sings☝️)

(What Jirou sings☝️)

//You don't have to watch those^^ but here's Deku's song 👇

As Deku sang, Bakugo watched him with wide eyes. He's never heard Deku sing before, and he instantly loved it. He listened as Deku sang, directing the words he sang to and for Bakugo. Deku was smiling as he sang, watching as the others listened. When he was finished, Everyone clapped, which made him smile and bow with chuckles before sitting back down.

Next was Bakugo's turn, so naturally, everyone was curious to how it was gonna work out with him singing. Bakugo stood, took the mic and turned a song on

Everyone listened to Bakugo. Deku loved his singing, ever since they were kids. He listened while his boyfriend sang, keeping a glare towards the others, though when he would look at me, his look would soften

Soon enough, Bakugo was done. Before anywho could comment on his singing, he carefully grabbed Deku's wrist and lead him out the building, making Deku chuckle "ya know, you sang pretty good, Kacchan" said the greenette as he walked beside the blonde. Bakugo would be lying if he said he didn't blush at all. "Yeah? Well, so did you, Nerd" stated the blonde with a chuckle.

The two stopped for some dinner before returning to the rooms since they would be shutting soon. After getting cozy in their bed, the other two idiots soon joined- not in the bed, but In the room.

Small conversation here and there before the four boys were passed out.

//I know that's not how they would actually sing, I just thought it'll be fun to add some good music, ya know?