Deku vs Iida

"Iida Tenya.." I said to myself, my next opponent "Engine- his quirk is that he has car-like engines in each of his calves, giving him super speed and extreme kicking power. though he needs to fuel his engines by drinking orange juice. Weakness is, just like other vehicles, he needs fuel" I said with a chuckle "alrighty then, let's battle"

Recap----------------------------------------Recap

Deku's Pov-

After waiting time was up, me and Iida made our way to the field. He had a serious look on his face, like he had no intentions of losing, but those non intentions were gonna be useless since he already had a for sure to work plan. "Nothing personal, Deku. But I don't plan on losing to a villian" he said. I nodded "alright, then nothing personal as well, I don't plan on losing to a hero" I told him in return. He simply nodded.

With the sound of the horn, he bolted at me. I'm sure he thought I was going to bolt at him like I have before, so he bolted first. I chuckled, this is exactly what I needed him to do, but I decided I'd take some time just to wear him out. Once he got close to me, I used my enhancement on my legs and backed up quickly, leaving him a bit shocked as he stopped and looked at me. I chuckled as he started thinking of something new. While he did, I made my way to the lines, only a few steps away.

Iida soon took notice. I had carefully thought about my plan, I can't mess up at all since I'm very close to the line. My plan was simple. Of course Iida would bolt at me the moment he saw I was close to the line, thinking that I wouldn't be able to fight if he got to close before I could attack, but In reality, he'll be teleported out of bounds the moment he gets close. Best part is, I won't even need to lift a finger. He'll never know what hit him.

Just like my plan stated, he ran at me, ready to push me out of bounds. One moment he was in front of me, the next moment he was out of bounds with me still right where I was. He panted heavily before the realization hit him. He was out. He lost, and I won.

"3 points for the Villian, 0 for the heros" said the same voice over the announcer. I chuckled and started walking towards the waiting rooms. I looked at everyone else to see them all shocked, well except a few. I smirked and waved at the class, before looking at my next opponent, Tokoyami. Observing him to see what his quirk was. Dark shadow.

((Alright, so I think for the next few chapters, I'm gonna have more than one battle on it, and not gonna lie, there might me some class 1-A students left out from the fights, sorry.