Dreams and Nightmares

We didn't really speak, it was just silent. It wasn't awkward silence, it was more of a comfortable silence. A silence that had me falling asleep soon, nuzzling right into Kacchan's chest.
Recap----------------------------------------Recap

Deku's POV-

In my sleep, I saw darkness for a while, it wasn't creepy darkness, Just plain darkness. Soon enough, the darkness soon switched to a dim lit room. When I looked around the room, I saw stools, a counter, a small tv and a few beverages on the shelf, I easily recognized it as the League's hide out- question was, why was I hear?

I walked around the small building to find it empty, but as I started walking towards the door, it opened and Shigaraki, Dabi, twice, toga, and Kurogiri walked in. At first I panicked and hid, but grew more confused than panicked when I watched my self walk in the door, shortly after the others. That's when it hit me, it was a flashback to when I was still part of the league. We were discussing a new plan, a plan to leave a mark for the league.

I watched as my flashback self sat down on a stool, spun on it a few times then stopped and faced Shigaraki. "It's a perfect plan, what could go wrong? It's a perfect chance to attack UA, and if all fails, then at least we can leave a mark on the world saying 'watch your backs, world, you're not safe with us around'" said Shigaraki. My past self rolled his eyes and shook his head "No. It's going to fail. The hero's will beat whatever trick you show up with, and you know this shigaraki, grow up already. Think outside the box" I smirked at my own words, spoken like a true me. Shigaraki got mad, per usual "It will NOT fail! It will succeed!" he shouted at my duplicate. My duplicate sighed with irritation "Alright. If you think it's gonna succeed, then great, you do you. But I know it's gonna fail, and have no Intentions to stay in a group that will only get so far" he said before getting up and walking towards the door. Shigaraki didn't bother trying to stop him, though he knew he would need his help. I watched as my past self walked out the bar, leaving the area. I looked back at the group, listening as Shigaraki unfolded his plan

"Class 1-A will be gathered once they get there. We'll use the woods to our advantage, separate everyone out and attack the students. There will only be a few pros there, and the students are still learning. Our goal is to capture one of the strongest there and make him be on our side! Bakugo Katsuki is our number one target! Don't hurt him too bad, everyone else is fine, you can hurt everyone else as hard as you wish" He said before laughing like the psycho he is. My eyes widened Kacchan is in danger!

I immediately woke up, panting heavily. We can't go to the camp! I looked around the room to see Kacchan laying beside me. I calmed my heavy breathing before getting out of bed. I quietly left the room, got on the elevator, then started heading down to the bottom floor. Once down, I went and got a glass of water. "I have to stop it from happening.." I said quietly to myself. "what from happening?" Someone asked before placing a hand on my shoulder. I couldn't help but scream and jump away, earning a chuckle from the person. After calming down, I looked to see Kacchan.

"I thought Villians don't get scared~" he said with a smirk, making me huff and glare at him "Anyone would get scared when they're alone in the dark, and someone randomly speaks to them or touches them!" I replied, getting another chuckle from him. "Anyways, what did you mean by 'stop it from happening?' he asked me. I sighed softly "I'll explain it tomorrow, let's just get back to bed now, it's late, and I'm tired" I told him as I started walking back to the elevator. Kacchan followed behind me like the cute protective Pomeranian he is.

We both got in the elevator then started heading back up. We soon got back to my room, where we went in and laid down. He looked at me "By the way Deku, good job today.. you finally beat me." He said softly. I chuckled with a smirk "Aww, thanks Kacchan~!"I said. He blushed some and turned away from me "Whatever, Night, Nerd"

"Night, Kacchan"

And with those final words, we both fell back asleep, cuddling with each other