Kacchan and the class

"I Love you"
Recap----------------------------------------Recap

Deku's POV-

We both blushed, though his was small, it was still visible. I was trying to think it through 'he loves me? Kacchan loves me?! That's great!' I exclaimed in my head, causing a wide smile to appear on my face "I love you too, Kacchan!" He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, did I mention they were muscular, like really muscular? Haha.

"So.. wanna be my boyfriend?" He asked me, making me nod so quick, I nearly broke my neck. He chuckled at my reaction before kissing my lips, making it official. I returned the kiss, matching the amount of passion he was putting in. One of his hands was placed on my cheek, while the other was wrapped around my waist, securely. I chuckled as he separated from the kiss and laid his head on my shoulder "I've been wanting to tell you this for so long, so, I'm happy I finally can. I love you, nerd" he said sweetly, causing my heart to beat fast, it felt like it'll beat out my rib cage "I love you too, Kacchan.." after those few words, we laid down with each other and decided to go to bed, needing as much rest as we could get since tomorrow would be a little rough.

No one's Pov-

They fell asleep, cuddling with each other, both loving the boyfriend beside them. They slept throughout the night and was awake by morning. The whole class had started waking up, being awoke from their slumber by Mr. Aizawa. The new couple got up and and started to get ready. Deku went back to his dorm, while Bakugo stayed in his and picked out today's outfit. After the two got dressed, they met each other on Bakugo's floor.

(What the two of them are wearing)

Deku's Pov-

I looked at Kacchan, smiling at him "You look nice, Kacchan" I told him. He looked at me and just stared a bit, making me blush some. "T-thanks nerd, but what are you wearing?" He asked. I looked down at my outfit "well, on may way back to my room, I ran into Denki. He tossed me these and said that I needed to wear them" I explained "why? Do you not like them?" I asked him, pouting a bit. He chuckled and shook his head "nope, I don't hate them at all, I just didn't think such a badass Villian would wear clothes like that" he said, laughing a bit. I flipped him off then started walking to the elevator so I could meet with the rest. Kacchan followed along, still laughing.

Yet was speechless when we reached the bottom floor and the elevator door opened to .......