First day of training

A.N- Before we start this page, I just decided to say I've decided what the new story will be. It'll be a surprise, and I won't send it out until it's in a good amount of chapters. But, I will let y'all know when it's out so hopefully you guys will read it

Here is one hint, it hasn't been listed before like the other ideas I showed//

--------------

Small conversation here and there before the four boys were passed out.

Recap----------------------------------------Recap

Morning hit and the students were all woken up by Mr. Aizawa once again. They were all told to get up and suited up then to meet at the front of the hotel they were staying at.

The teens all did as told, getting dressed in their suits. Bakugo tried being sneaky as he watched Deku change into his suit, smiling to himself as he noticed that the greenette had a feminine like body.

Deku had caught Bakugo staring, making him blush- he's been doing that pretty often for a big bad villian.

"K-kacchan! Stop staring at me!" Shouted the greenette, embarrassed. Bakugo only chuckled "oh? Are you embarrassed?" Asked the ash blonde as he walked closer to the male. Once beside him, he smiled. The other two, Kaminari and Kirishima wasn't in the room since they already left. Bakugo took the opportunity to lean in and kiss the shorter boy.

Deku blushed, but soon leaned into the kiss. Bakugo smirked and softly bit deku's bottom lip, making him blush more and even whimper.

Bakugo soon pulled away, the smirk still on his face. Before Deku could even reply, Bakugo slapped Deku's butt then ran off, leaving the greenette standing there, a blushing mess.

Soon, Deku had met up with the rest of the group, ignoring Bakugo with an angry pout anytime his boyfriend tried speaking to him.

The group of teens Along with the teachers had started walking. They walked to a boat on the docks, soon being informed that their training will take place on a small unused island. And they'll be taken there by boat.

While the class was waiting on the boat, Bakugo went up to Deku, wrapping his arms around here "Aww,  Deku, are you still made at me~?" He asked, chuckling. Deku furrowed his brows, flipped him off and walked away. Making two onlookers, Denki and Kirishima, laughing at Bakugo

//Time skip to the island. Also, feel free to skip this chapter, I'm not sure how well it'll turn out. Also, to anyone who messages me, I can't reply, I can't completely set my account up without making a new one//

They had all arrived to the island. There, they all gathered around to hear what they would be doing.

Today they would be working on muscles, strength and speed. Everyone was sperated into three. One group was sent to a gym set up, where they were to start lifting and working out. The second group was sent to a smallish empty space to push their quirks to the limit, and strengthen them. The last group was sent to a track where they were to run without quirks until told to stop.

During the whole day, they switched out every hour. By time they were done, everyone had gone through each group had gone though fifteen hours, no breaks.

Everyone was panting and sore, some were complaining, which earned them a bit extra. Others were smart enough to keep their mouths shut, not complain and do as they were told.

Training for the day was finally over. Everyone was loaded back on the boat and heading back to the hotel. On the bright side, they would get to have tomorrow off. Though most probably would use the day to rest.

By time everyone had gotten back to their rooms, they were laying in the beds, relaxing.

Deku, who currently was mad at Bakugo, only wanted to lay down and cuddle. He forgave Bakugo already, something he tends to do quite easily.

Bakugo, though sore, didn't mind the greenette who cuddled against him. Infact, he found it so great, he almost completely forget about being sore.

Soon enough, the two were asleep, cuddling against each other. All the rest of the class had fallen asleep as well, being sore as heck. Yet they all looked forward to tomorrow, since they got a full day to explore and do what they wanted. Could go to a party,  a carnival, the movies, the zoo or anything really.

Bakugo and Deku were really happy about tomorrow, why? Well because tomorrow will be their first date

//Here's a picture of idea in a cheer costume to make up for not having a photo of him in a crop top since some wanted to see(little pervs, I see ya, yeah, I see ya) this is close enough^^