Meeting

We all looked at Eraserhead as he made his way to the front of the class. Clearing his throat, he started to speak...
Recap----------------------------------------Recap

Mr. Aizawa's Pov-

"Alright...so it has came to my attention that a group of Villians planned to attack the camp we had set up. I'm gonna go ahead and guess you have all heard already?" The students all nodded "Alright.. so, for now we'll be discussing what's gonna happen. I can't really send you to a camp knowing you'll all be in danger, strong or not, I'm not sure you can defend yourself against the league of Villain's.  You each need training though, so, I've decided we'll move the camp elsewhere, a day after we were originally supposed to leave. However, the day we were to head towards the camp, a group of pros will be sent, along with some actors to play the students, there, the pros will try to capture the league" Informed the class, watching as they all nodded with serious looks. Iida raised his hand, and I let him ask whatever it was be was gonna ask.

"So, if the camp is moved, where will it be moved to?" Asked Iida. As I was about to answer, AllMight stepped in
"It'll be moved to Miyakojima in Japan's Okinawa prefecture! We'll be staying at a beach resort!" Claimed AllMight, sending smirks on the students. I sighed and nodded "yeah, well head there the day after tomorrow, and spend about a week there. Four days will be used for training, and four days will be used for fun, exploring and whatever you wish to do. It'll be separated from fun, work, fun work, fun, work, fun, work, then back home" I explained. They chatted amongst their friends, laughing and talking about how fun it'll be.

Soon enough, I sent the kids back to their dorms. Tomorrow they'll be off again so they can actually get ready for the week ahead of them. As I watched the students leave, I asked Deku to stay, wanting to talk to him. "Deku, I'm gonna ask something serious from you, ok?" He nodded "would you please tell us everything we need to know about the league of Villain's? Like their hide out? Their quirks, and weaknesses?" I asked, seriously. He thought it over before nodding. We sat down and he told me everything I needed to know. Once we were done, I sent him back to the dorms.

Deku's Pov-

After finishing up with Mr. Aizawa, I teleported back to the dorms. Mentally hating myself for teleporting into the mess of loud students, chatting together about the beach. I walked over to where Kacchan was standing, listening to the chatter before jumping a bit by the loud sound of slamming. Mina came in the main room, grinning wide. "Guys! Since we have tomorrow off, and need to get stuff for the beach, let's all go to the mall together! It'll be like a class thing, and we can all hang out!" He shouted cheerfully. Bakugo growled "Hang out with you shit heads? Hah! Not gonna happen!" He shouted before he started walking off. Just before he got on the elevator, I told Mina that I'd be down to go. When Bakugo heard that, he groaned "Alright ya Extras, I guess I'll go!"

I laughed at Kacchan, making him growl at me, but I continued laughing "so easily persuaded, all because he wants to be with me, Right Kacchan~?" I asked, smirking at him. He growled again, but blushing this time as the elevator door closed and he headed to his floor.

I chuckled then chatted with the rest of the class. To be honest, I've taken a liking to these people... Maybe they aren't so bad after all...

After the conversations died down, everyone went to their rooms, deciding to meet in the main room at 10:00 Am so we could head out together. I soon got up to my room, plopping down on my bed the moment I was close enough to it. I laid still in the darkness, thinking about today, softly smiling to myself as I drifted off to yet another peaceful sleep.

//A.N- hey guys(and ladies) I just wanna say glad to know you're still reading. I promise this isn't just to add more words so I can seem satisfied with the length of my story.. hahahah.. well, I also wanted to know if y'all think I'm slacking. I feel like I am, wether is word play, description, length of the story, something feels different. Well, that's all^^