Deku vs Uraraka

"Zero Gravity- the power to manipulate gravity, such as making objects weightless or making objects float. With the quirk, you are also able to fly, though the ability is limited, but when you use it too much, you start to get nauseas, sound right?" I asked her. She looked at me shocked "H-How did you know?" She asked, I simply chuckled "I told y'all before, I have a vision quirk" I told her, watching as she grew worried. I smirked and ran at her the moment the horn went off, signalling that we can go

Recap----------------------------------------Recap

Deku's Pov-

I ran at her, wanting to make this fight be over with as quick as possible, the sooner I get done with the rest, the sooner I can fight against Kacchan. He quickly strategized the best way

I can teleport her out of bounds, but that seems pretty boring.

Maybe use my VooDoo quirk, get some blood, then control her to make her walk right out.

Oh! I got it.

By the look on her face, she was scared, and obviously could tell I was up to something, and I was. I chuckled and backed away. I watched as she looked at me with confusion, I had been running at her then suddenly stopping and backing away, of course that would confuse people, but that's alright. I smirked as I got a good running distance. I decided I would use my enhancement and kick her out of bounds. If that doesn't work, then I'll teleport her out as a plan B. I watched as she started running at me, rearing her fist back to punch me. "That won't work, Gravity girl. I'll get you out quicker at this point" I told her, she slowed a bit in hesitation, giving me my Chance for an attack. I used my enhancement to quicken my speed and make my legs stronger. I bolted at her, making her panic and try to Dodge my kick, it wouldn't help though. Once at a good angle, I kicked her hard in the stomach, sending her back with some spit coming out her mouth. Her land sent dust everywhere, but you can tell she was out of bounds.

"1 point for the Villian, 0 for the heros" said a voice over the announcer. I chuckled and walked to the girl, surprisingly she was still concious. I held my hand out to her, offering to help her up. With a bit of hesitation, she took my hand and I pulled her up. "Good fight, Gravity girl. And I don't mean this in an offensive way, but if you'd ever like pointer's to help with your fighting styles, feel free to ask me about it. I'm observant, and I have a quirk for it" I told her with a smile. She gave a shy nod before slightly returning the smile. We walked back to the rest of the class, looking at the others as they stood in a bit of shock. Once back to the class, me and the girl went out separate ways. I went to the locker rooms, getting ready for the next match. It was against some kid named Mineta. I sighed, this fight will be boring. 

I already know his quirk since I caught a glimpse of him once I heard he was my next opponent. "Pop off- the balls on his head are sticky. They can stick to any object, he bounces off them, but others stick to them. Weakness is, if too many balls are removed, he will begin to bleed from the scalp. Alright, I'll be able to deal with this easily"