To the mall!!

After the conversations died down, everyone went to their rooms, deciding to meet in the main room at 10:00 Am so we could head out together. I soon got up to my room, plopping down on my bed the moment I was close enough to it. I laid still in the darkness, thinking about today, softly smiling to myself as I drifted off to yet another peaceful sleep.
Recap----------------------------------------Recap

As morning came, the students woke up. Most had already gotten up and started getting ready for the trip to the mall.. Deku was one of those people, along with Bakugo, though he still didn't want to go, he went just Cause Deku was going, but of course he'd never admit that. After an hour passed, everyone who was going was up, ready and heading out the door. The group gathered at the bus station to so they could get to the mall. Mina had tried to persuade Deku to teleport them all there, but he lied and said he can't teleport that much, though he could, plus more.

Soon enough, the group of teens got to the large building called the mall. Once inside, the group split up, depending on who they wanted to go with, and where. They planned to meet back at the entrance at 12:00. Since it was 10:30, that have them a good while to go look for what they wanted. Bakugo and Deku stayed with each other, along with Kirishima and Denki who followed along. The four boys decided to go look for swim trunks, who would go to the beach without some sort of swim wear?

The group of boys found some nice pair of swim trunks. Bakugo got a pair of black and orange trunks. Kirishima got a pair of black and red swim trunks. Denki got a pair of Black and yellow swim trunks, while Deku got a pair of Black and green swim trunks. The four quickly bought their stuff then walked out the little shop.

Bakugo and Deku ended up splitting up from Kaminari and Kirishima. The two deciding they would catch up fro. Years of being separated. Bakugo and Deku went to the food court, ordering some ramen then sat down and started chatting

Bakugo's POV-

I looked at the greenette across from me as I started eating my spicy ramen. Thinking of a conversation, really just anything to talk about so I can talk to him. I cleared my throat, catching his attention. "So.. what happened.. after you left?" I asked him. He sighed softly then rubbed the back of his head "Well.. after I left, I was found by All for One. He took me in, gave me more than I could wish for, and offered me the position of his successor. I declined, but in return he gave me a few of his quirks. Some time after, I bid him farewell, and went out on my own. Weeks later, I joined the league for a short while, then left again. Since then I've been alone, making a name for myself, though to be honest, I'm quite proud of the names I earned 'The reaper, the snatcher, voodoo Lord, multiplex, etc." He said, followed by a small chuckle.

I nodded "So, why kind of quirks do you have?" I asked him, honestly curious about his quirks. "I have a Voodoo quirk, with a bit of blood, I can control that person depending on how much blood I get."

"A healing quirk which let's me heal myself or others. Pause, which let's me pause the use of someone's quirk, something like Mr. Aizawa's quirk. Drain, which let's me drain the energy out of someone, making them weak. Original, which let's me reset time before something happened. It's a lot like the quirk of one of my friends, Eri. Sweet girl she is. Vision let's me see what kind of quirk a person has, as well as how it works and any weaknesses. Enhancement let's me boost my energy, strength or speed. Snatcher.. allows me to steal someone's quirk, by killing them.." he mumbled the last bit quietly. "Venom fangs let's me paralyze people. My Teleportation, which you know, allows me to teleport myself or others to a destination. There's a little bit more, but I haven't trained with those yet. But I've been working with my Black flames, they're hotter than red and blue flames" he explained. I slowly nodded my head, barely catching any of that.

He chuckled "I know, it's a lot. All for one put alot on me. He offered more, but what I have is enough for me" he said with a small smile. I chuckled and gave my usual smirk "yeah, and I know you handle them, nerd" I told him before finishing up my spicy Ramen. He did the same, once we were done, we spent the rest of the time shopping and looking around

After time was up, we all gathered where we agreed to meet up. We all headed back to the dorms, getting on the busses to head back. Once back we all just hung out to the main room, chatting with each other and hanging out. I decided to take a break and go to my room, waving bye to Deku before leaving to my room

Deku's Pov-

I chatted with the rest of the class. At one point, we were all chatting, the next, everyone was asking for pointers on how to improve their fighting, and I gave them information based on our fights. After everyone was satisfied with the information given to them, we all decided to head to bed, since tomorrow we all go to the beach.

I got to the elevator, about to go to my floor before deciding to go to Kacchan's instead. I went to his floor, then to his room. I knocked on the door, then hid to the side. I heard him shout "Go away!" Which only made me knock again. I did this repeatedly knocking then hiding to the side. All the way til he swung the door open. I took that as my Chance to jump at him, trying to scare him, yet he didn't even flinch. He glared at me for a bit before softening his look and letting me in. I walked in and looked around before sitting on the edge of his bed.

He walked over, sitting right beside me. I smiled at him and he smirked at me, making me chuckle. "Can I tell you something, nerd?" He asked. I nodded "Of course you can" I said, chuckling a bit more. He took in a deep breath before speaking

"I Love you"

----------------------------------------
//A.N- today I felt the regret of so many quirks, when I went back and forth from this chapter to the info chapter, just to see what quirks he had. Some times I'd forget the moment I got back to the chapter, sending me right back. But oh well, I wouldn't change a thing