Games and new friends

After we all gathered around in a circle, and a bottle was placed in the center of the group, the game of truth and dare started. Mina reached over and spun the bottle. We all watched to see who it would land on.. when it stopped, we looked to see where the bottle landed, and it landed on.....

Recap----------------------------------------Recap

No one's POV-

No one. It landed on no one. Mina sighed and spun it again, this time it landed on someone. He landed on Iida. Mina chuckled "Truth or Dare?"she asked him. Iida thought for a short while, debating on what he should choose. He soon went with truth. With the answer, Mina immediately asked he question for truth. "What do you think of our new Villain friend?" She asked, shocking a good portion of the class. Iida thought, while sending small glances towards Deku. He cleared his throat before speaking "Uh. I think it's alright, and having a villian in our hero course will be helpful for both him and us. We can learn how to fight Villians, and he can become a hero" replied Iida. Everyone nodded at his statement, well, except Deku and Bakugo. Deku rolled his eyes and Bakugo scoffed. Iida soon spun the bottle. The class watched the bottle spin, before it landed on Denki. Denki looked at the bottle before looking at Iida with a goofy grin. Iida asked "Truth or Dare?" He asked the lightning boy. Denki instantly replied with a Truth. Most of the class fake gasped, before chuckling together. Iida thought of a Truth. "Did you do your class work? Or study for any tests?" He asked, to which Denki shook his head "Nope! I didn't at all" he said. Denki spun the bottle, watching as it landed on Bakugo.

Bakugo looked at the bottle, then glared at Denki. "Truth or dare?" He asked the ash blonde. Bakugo groaned in irritation as he thought "Dare." He stated with a growl "I'm no chicken like the rest of you" he said with a smirk. Denki thought for a short while before Mina leaned over and whispered something in his ear. When she pulled away, Denki grinned "Bakugo. I dare you to kiss Deku" he said, making everyone gasp, even Deku. Before Bakugo could say no, Mina shouted from her side "You chose dare, you have to do it. No backing out"she said with a wide smile. Bakugo only growled before looking at Deku. "Damn Extras.." he said as wrapped his arms around Deku's waist and pulled him close..

Bakugo's Pov-

As I pulled the nerd close, I watched as he blushed some and the idiot's all watching. I sighed with irritation, I wanted to do this when no one was around, but I guess I can't back down. I rolled my eyes as I placed my hand on his cheek, softly caressing it as I pulled him in closer, close enough that our noses were touching. Deku was becoming a blushing mess, it was both funny and cute. Funny cause I've never seen a villian blush, and cute because it was him who was blushing. I leaned in the rest of the way, kissing his lips softly, yet firmly. I watched as his eyes widened, along with the rest of the class, even that shitty half n' half. I smirked as I pulled away from the kiss, right when Deku started kissing back, making him pout. The class watched in shock. I growled at them before spinning the bottle, watching as it landed on Deku himself. I smirked, loving the Chance's. He looked at the bottle then at me. "Truth or Dare?" I asked him, it didn't take long for him to answer "T-truth" he answered. I smirked at his stutter. "Alright Nerd. What'd you think of that kiss? Explain in details to the class" I said, making him blush more. He scratched his cheek as he thought of how to answer. "W-well, it was nice, soft yet firm" he answered, looking down to his lap as he fiddled with his fingers. I chuckled

No one's POV-

For the rest of the night, the class stayed up playing a bunch of games together, and getting used to the Villian. Some even became friends with him. Though he wouldn't admit it, he was happy to have new friends.

After the games, the students made their way to their dorm rooms, and went to bed for the night.