Explanation

And with those final words, we both fell back asleep, cuddling with each other

Recap----------------------------------------Recap

Deku's Pov-

I woke up a bit late, yawning and stretching out. Class 1-A had the day off today to get ready for the camp. But we shouldn't go to the camp, at least not without being completely ready. The league may be lowlifes, but they're strong lowlifes. I sighed as I climbed out of the bed, looking around the room, I noticed Kacchan was already up and out the room. I shrugged then walked towards the elevator, not even caring that I was still in my pajamas that consisted of grey sweats and a black tee-shirt that said 'Bad boys need love too'

As I got down to the last level, I was met with loud chatter. Groaning from the loud sounds, I made my way to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of captain crunch cereal. Sitting down, I started eating while listening to the chatter. Most chatter was about how excited they were to go to a camp, thinking there'd be smores, campfires, stories and etc. "You guys can't go to the Camp" I said suddenly, earning a few looks from the other students. I sighed and but my finished bowl in the sink before looking back at them "Why not?" Asked the girl with bubble gum pink hair, Mina, I believe. "I'll explain once everyone is here" I told her as I sat back down, watching at the students hesitantly gathered around to hear the explanation. As the last of the students sat down, along with Kacchan who stood beside me, I started to explain everything to them, starting from the beginning.

"I was once part of the league of Villains. It was around when I was still new to the Villian business. The longer I stayed, the more I learned about the league. A while back, weeks before I was caught, I had learned that Shigaraki broke into UA and stole class 1-A's schedule for the hero course. He knew that AllMight would be there during the USJ Attack, that's why it was planned. And shigaraki plans to attack again. The Camp out in the forest, with the Wild Wild Pussycats. Shigaraki plans to attack there next. Multiple strong Villians will gather and attack both students and heros that night, along with trying to take one of UA's strongest students... Bakugo Katsuki. That's why we can't go..." I said, sighing when I finished.

I looked to see the class stunned, even Kacchan. I looked down at the counter  "this is all I learned before I left the league, so I'm not sure if he's still following through with it, but we can't take any risks.." I said before looking back at them with a serious look.

"We should inform the teachers of this, and let them decide" said Momo. I nodded "I'll let them know, it'll be more persuasive from me, a villian that once stayed with the league." I told them as I got up from my spot. I walked towards the dorm:s entrance, stopping just as I started pushing the door open "Sorry for ruining y'all's fun by the way, I just had to let y'all know.." and with those words, I was out of the dorm building and on my way towards the highschool.

After getting in the building and walking towards the teachers lounge, I finally found the two heroes I was looking for AllMight and Eraserhead. "What are you doing here, young Midoriya?" Asked AllMight, I frowned "Please don't call me that, just call me Deku. And I'm here to talk to you two about the camp, it's very important" I said seriously.

The two heros followed behind as we got to an empty classroom to talk. "What is it that you need to talk with us about?" Asked Eraserhead in his usual tired and bored tone. "We can't go to the camp" I replied, crossing my arms "and why is that youn- Deku?" Asked AllMight. I sighed and explained everything to them about Shigaraki's plan to attack during the camp.

After I was done explaining, the two heros looked at each other before looking back at me "And you're positive of this?" asked Eraserhead. I nodded "yes, Shigaraki was pretty set on it, I'm not sure if he's gonna follow through, but better safe than sorry" I said, leaning against a nearby wall. The two heros nodded "Alright. For now the camp will be postponed until further notice. Please return and tell the rest of your class that there'll be a meeting held in an hour, there we'll discuss everything" said Eraserhead. I nodded once more before waving, saying goodbye and teleporting back to the dorm- now that I think about it, why didn't I just teleport myself to the school in the first place? Oh whatever, doesn't matter now..

As I returned, I ended up teleporting right behind Uraraka, scaring her. I apologised before informing the class of the meeting. While waiting for the meeting, the class split up into their groups and discussed what they think is gonna happen.

An hour soon passed and the students starting heading towards the highschool. Well, they walked and I teleported me and Kacchan into the school where the meeting was held. Soon enough, the rest of the students had met up, complaining that they had to walk while me and Kacchan teleported.

We all looked at Eraserhead as he made his way to the front of the class. Clearing his throat, he started to speak...