New Day

After the games, the students made their way to their dorm rooms, and went to bed for the night.
Recap----------------------------------------Recap

As the students all woke up, they got ready and head to class. The class didn't beat Deku hard enough to make up give up, therefore the class didn't get their break like Mr. Aizawa said. They all got ready and head to class. Though a certain Villian was already tired of this school stuff and decided to stay in and skip school, though he already knew he couldn't because of the teachers.

Deku's Pov-

As the alarm went off, I ignored it, and continued my sleeping. I was tired of this hero school, and the fake heros in it- well, other than Bakugo, in my opinion, he's a true hero. He's strong and heroic. I stayed in my bed, listening as the other students left, leaving the dorm house quiet. I slept a while longer, for about 10 or 15 minutes. Long enough to get the teachers involved. I yawned and got out of bed, then teleported myself to the kitchen to find some breakfast. I made myself a bowl of cereal. He quietly at the cereal, enjoying the silence around him. Just as he put his empty bowl in the sink, he heard the door open. He ducked down and looked over to see AllMight. 'Guess he's hear to take me back to class, huh?' I thought to myself. I decided since I'm gonna have to go back, I might as well have some fun before hand, maybe a game of hide and seek, or peek a boo

I chuckled to myself as I watched AllMight walk towards the elevator "Young Midoriya, I'm here to take you back to class!" He stated as he headed up the elevator. I growled at the name 'Midoriya' it was my old name, before I became who I am now, before I became strong. I rolled my eyes before deciding to start my game. I teleported up to my room, just as AllMight swung it open "Oh, hey AllMight" I waved as I watched him walk over "Young Man, you need to get to class" he said as he gripped my wrist. I chuckled "Alright AllMight, but. You catch me, then I'll go to class" I said with a smirk as I teleport out his grasp and don't to the second level.

AllMight stood shocked where he was before he chuckled "This is no time for games! You need to get to class!" He shouted as he started looking for me.

He finally got down to the level I was on and started searching. When he found me in the hallway, he quickly bolted at me, but I teleported away quickly. He hurriedly searched for me, but I was starting to get bored of this game. Since he headed back up to the top floor, I went to the very bottom. I quickly left a note stating 'See ya at school'

Once I left the note, I teleported to school, not bothering to change out of my pajamas. My pajamas consisted of black pajama pants, and a black shirt that has the words 'Villianous' written on it in white. I got to my classroom, soon finding it after looking in each room for my classmates. Once I found it, I opened the door and walked inside, before going to my seat. Bakugo looked at me "Why are you late, nerd?" He asked me, to which I simply shrugged and replied with "I don't know, I just didn't feel like coming"

We had simple classwork during that class period, but once it got to our hero class, it was different. AllMight was in charge today, and he looked pretty angry, I wonder why. I shrugged it off, and listened to what we had to do today. He told us that we are going to a camp out in the woods, that's where we're going to learn to push out quirks. I avoided eye contact as AllMight glanced at me "Deku. This'll be a work out for that Teleportation quirk of yours" he said, which I chuckled and nodded "Yep"

After that, we all made our way to the lunch room. Kacchan walked beside me, while the rest of the squad walked  with us. As we got our food and sat down, Kirishima, Denki, Mina, Sero and even Kacchan were asking me about what AllMight meant. So I explained what happened. "well, I didn't wanna come to school today, but AllMight showed up to bring me back. I told him I'd come back if he were able to catch me. Then I teleported away and hid, anytime he'd find me, I'd teleport away. Then I got bored, left a note then teleported here, while AllMight thought I was still there, he continued searching for a while" I said with a chuckle. The squad started laughing, telling me that it must've been pretty funny to see. Which I nodded in agreement.

As we started walking towards the dorms again, I started thinking. I keep finding myself trying to remember something about the camp at the woods, but I couldn't remember it yet, but I feel like it's important. We got to our dorms, but Kacchan decided to come to my room. I happily welcomed him in as he came in and plopped down on my bed. I sighed and plopped down beside him

We didn't really speak, it was just silent. It wasn't awkward silence, it was more of a comfortable silence. A silence that had me falling asleep soon, nuzzling right into Kacchan's chest.