A New Start

I was happy. I got to apologize and get my friend back. I looked at him and saw he had a smile on as well. Throughout the day, me and Deku hung out, catching up with each other. I walked him back to the dorm rooms and hung out with him in his room. It was nice getting to spend time with him again. We both fell asleep in his bed, tuckered out

Recap----------------------------------------Recap

Deku's Pov-

I woke up to the sound of the alarm going off. I groaned, officially hating mornings, just wanting to constantly sleep. I looked over to see Bakugo looking at me with a smirk, I felt my cheeks heat up, blushing. He pushed his face to the side "Kacchan! You can't just look at me when I wake up" I shouted with a huff, earning a chuckle from him, which only made my blush grow. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, walking to my closet and changing into the usual school uniform. Kacchan gave me a hug before he left my dorm room and went to his to get ready for school as well. After changing into my uniform and doing whatever else I needed to do, I went to the elevator, pressing the button to level one. Hearing the ding of the elevator, I took that as my cue to get off, I paused the moment I noticed the other students looking at me, some even whispering, but I ignored it and soon continued walking, I didn't care about their looks, after all, I wasn't here to make friends, I was here because I was forced to be here- though I was happy about Bakugo and I being friends again. At the thought of it, I was smiling.

As I continued my short walk to the school, Bakugo had caught up to me. "Hey nerd" he said wrapping his arms around my shoulders. Though I've heard those words plenty of times, this one felt different, he wasn't saying it rudely, and there wasn't any explosions or threats following it. I mentally smiled, chuckling softly "Hey Kacchan." We walked to and into the school together, getting many strange looks, whispers too. I simply ignoring it, but Kacchan was glaring daggers at all the onlookers, making them turn away. When I looked at Kacchan, he had a smirk on his face, til he looked down at me, then his smirk turned into a soft smile, which resulted in my own smile.

We soon got to the classroom, the other students looked at us with confusion. "Bakugo, you're so chill, you're not yelling, threatening or insulting people and you're even hanging out with a..Villian, you ok dude?" Asked the red head kid. I looked at Bakugo, seeing his usual grumpy face show up "Shut up Shitty hair. So what if I don't theaten or insult people, and don't call him a villian" Bakugo growled at him, I shook my head "It's ok if they call me a villian, Kacchan. I mean- I am a villian after all, and I'm not ashamed of it. Bakugo looked at me shocked before nodding. I smiled at sat at my desk, watching as Bakugo did the same.

Me and Kacchan, along with the red head kid, I think his name was Kirishima, Denki, and some mink haired girl, Mina, were chilling and talking with each other. It seemed that they weren't really worried about being around me anymore, which was pretty nice since I didn't have to worry about most of the class being completely scared of me. We talked about a bunch of things, most of them being about me being a villian, but I didn't mind the talk.

Soon enough, Eraserhead, or Mr. Aizawa as the class called him, walked in. "Morning class. Get into your hero costumes and meet me out at the gym.   We're gonna be doing some practices. I'll explain more once you're all outside" he said, everyone started getting ready. Mr. Aizawa pulled me to the side and told me that I can use my Villian costume, along with my quirks. This news sent a smirk into my face, I nodded and ran off to get my costume on.

I pulled on black suit pants then a white long sleeve shirt. A black buttoned vest was pulled over, Along with a black tie. I pulled my plack gloves on, smirking to myself

 I pulled my plack gloves on, smirking to myself

(his costume looks like this)

Once my costume was on, Mr. Aizawa walked over and took off my ankle bracelets, allowing me to use my quirks. I made my way out with the rest of the students, Bakugo looked at me then smirked as he walked over to me. "looking nice, nerd" he said to me, making me blush some. I huffed and walked away from him, before looking at Mr. Aizawa who made his way to the front of the class.

"Alright guys, I know you guys have been fighting a few times with Villians when they've attacked, but not any top Villians. So today you'll be fighting one. Each of you will go one on one against UA's only Villian, Deku"