PROLOGUE

Corazon Peters, as she often claims, is number one in terms of both beauty and intelligence. No one should take a stand against her, otherwise, uncontrollable destructive outbursts of rage would occur. Despite the fact that she appeared to be arrogant in that regard, she does have a good heart... sometimes? Twice or thrice a week, at the very least.

No one really understands why she has such a bad temper. Siguro dahil mag-isa niyang pinapatakbo ang isang malaking kompanya, but she was the one who wanted to raise a jewelry company as a sole proprietorship, so everyone blamed her for being so hotheaded in a secret way.

And it's all thanks to her longtime boyfriend, who is the only one who can transform the dragon back into a human. According to Cora's friends and even her staff, he is a godsend. For her parents, though, it's the other way around. They were adamant that Cora's boyfriend was taking advantage of her wealth and that they could see in their mind's eye how he would drag her down. Corazon, on the other hand, as his partner who loved him dearly, never hesitated to stand up for him.

But her biggest downfall cropped up when she caught her boyfriend cheating on her face to face! Worst of all, he admitted to her that he had been cheating on her for quite some time.

It was obviously a nightmare for Cora!

Consequently, she cried repeatedly that night and the next day. She was completely unaware that she had been crying all night for a couple of days and had been unable to sleep as a result of the unexpected breakup. She was heartbroken, drained, and sad!

Until she was jolted awake and realized she wasn't the Corazon Peters everyone knew, a woman of honor and pride.

She spares no effort to rise and restore her normal life. But, unfortunately, she couldn't stop thinking about what her ex-boyfriend had done. She would not be put at ease if she does nothing. He crushed her delicate heart in an instant, made her a fool, and thus, Cora swears he will never be happy with his new girl because he doesn't deserve it.

Cora envisioned so many ways on how to show her ex-boyfriend what he had fritted away, but she had settled on the right one.

She caught sight of her best friend in the living room, lying down on the sofa, reading something from a magazine. "Zella," she said, and her eyes moved to Corazon in a split second.

"Yes?" she replied, her gaze is now fixed on the article she was reading.

"Hire me a new boyfriend," Cora said instantly, her face lit up with a smile.

Zella rose from the sofa, her brown eyes opened wide with confusion as her attention fell on Cora. "Ano na naman ba 'tong trip mo, Cora? Hire you a new boyfriend?!" she exclaimed, confused.

Instead of reacting to her best friend's question, Cora said, "Not just a boyfriend, but a gay one." After that, she turned around, leaving her best friend with no choice but to follow her.

Yes, in order to carry out a dirty act of vengeance, she wanted a gay boyfriend.