CHAPTER 5

CORA'S POV

I felt the warmth of someone laying next to me when I awoke. I'm fairly certain it's Zella. She always goes into my room when she's fatigued from work and forgets that her room is right next to mine. Tsk!

But my head suddenly pounded so hard that I couldn't get out of bed! Without vagueness, I was really inebriated last night. I'm definitely suffering from a hangover.

All of a sudden, Zella embraced me from behind, but as I looked at her arm, I realized she wasn't the person who was laying next to me.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! WHO IS THIS GUY?!

"Oh, my God," I said out as I turned around to have a look at the person beside me. "OH, MY GOD!" I screamed myself to death, but he simply clamped his hand over my lips, while his eyes were still closed. He just opened his eyes in my way after I whacked him on the arm.

His sole word was, "Shuta," which he said with his eyes widening in surprise. "Anong nangyari?" he inquired, almost leaping from the bed. "M-May nangyari ba sa'tin?" he added.

What the hell, I can't recall anything! All I remember is that we were drinking ourselves to death in Sixty's Bar while getting to know each other. After that... after that, I had no clear memory of what had happened!

His gaze strayed to the floor, and sh*t, our clothes, and undergarments were there! SH*T!!!

I slammed my palm against my forehead, furious at my own stupidity.

"WAAAAAAAH!" And, we both yelled at the same time.

I've been in six relationships, but none of my ex-boyfriends have ever touched me! I'm not like today's teenagers, who are overly enamored with their youth to the point that they allow themselves to experience the pleasures of premarital s*x without considering the consequences of their actions.

Hindi ako ganyan...dati! I'm a virgin, but not anymore! Sh*t! I feel like I made no difference from these youths today.

"M-Masakit ba, Missy?" he inquired. I know he's pertaining for my something down there because that's where his eyes landed. Damn!

I had a peek at it as well and realized that all I did was cover it with a pillow since he has the comforter, wrapping himself.

God!

And I just realized as well that I'm just using both hands to hide my boobies! ARGH!!!

"W-Would you mind giving me the comforter—"

When I observed him trying to disguise his amusement while narrowly eyeing me, I came to a halt and scowled at him angrily!

"Missy, wala na tayong dapat pang itago nakita ko na 'yan kagabi," natatawang aniya!

"DAMN YOU!"

I'm quite disappointed and upset right now. I'm disappointed in myself for allowing things to get to this, and I'm upset because how could he make such a sh*tty remark in this freaking serious situation?

"This is not mine!" I screamed in wrath when he handed me his dress.

"Ay, sorry, ito pala damit mo, suotin mo muna." I receive my dress from him as quickly as I can and put it on right away.

Oh, my goodness! When I move a little, my precious thing down there hurts so much!

Sh*t!!!

I sat on the bed, my back against the headboard, trying to recall what had happened the night before.