"remember to eat your lunch okay baby?" i reminded her as i hand her her lunchbox.

she nodded before taking it.

"i love you." i said before kissing her left cheek.

"i love you too." she muttered before dashing away to her friends who were on swings at the school's playground.

i sighed. ciara was upset with me this morning because she kept asking about her dad but i didn't give any information. it's obvious that she misses him but i prefer if she wouldn't bother to know who he is. after all, he's probably better off without him knowing he has a daughter.

as i walk on the school's pavement, i saw an unfamiliar car pass by on the road in front of me. it stopped on the side of the pavement as most of the moms who dropped their kids off observe the car. clearly, nobody knew who owns the vehicle because i heard that the moms were muttering about who owns it.

"the car looks nice. the owner must be one of those fancy people that have lots of money."

"i agree, but why bother enrolling his/her kid here? there are better schools than this one and i'm pretty sure that they have the money to pay for it."

"let's see. it might be a hot dad. who knows?"

i shook my head before continuing to walk even if i heard the car door open. i wasn't interested in making new friends. i despise rich people because all they ever do is remind me of him.

while i was busy on trying to ignore the commotion, a body blocked my way. i saw the shiny shoes, the gucci pants, the fashionable high-end shirt, and the face of the person who decided to interrupt my peaceful walking.

i immediately stopped in my tracks as i dropped my keys to the ground. with eyes wide open, i continued to stare at him, trying to think of a way to get out of this situation.

"you didn't tell me i had a daughter." taehyung said as he waited for an explanation.

too bad, he isn't going to get it.

"i don't think you deserve to know." i said before glaring at him intensely.

he sighed.

"i want to see her."

༉‧₊˚✧
hiii, i'm so sorry i had to keep you waiting. online classes are way harder than the actual classes we have at school ): but thanks for your patience! i will try to update as much as i can but for now, i hoped u enjoyed this update xoxo