"no. go away, you don't have any business with me or my daughter."

"our daughter." taehyung corrected me as he looked at me sadly.

i admit, he looks lonely and he looks like he could use some rest. he seemed so stressed but he still looked good no matter what. his hair had been ruffled and it looked like he had just gotten out of his bed but it made him look attractive rather than messy.

wait, am i seriously checking him out right now? no. i shouldn't.

"you should go. she isn't your daughter and she never will be." i said before pushing past him before picking up the car key that i dropped and tried to walk faster to avoid him from confronting me again.

all the moms in the entrance now have been staring at me and taehyung, trying to figure out what was happening and if it was possible that the man who recently confronted me was single. they probably recognize him as they're the types of moms who were always on social media.

i'm shaken and i don't know what to do right now. my knees felt week and i felt nervous and unsettled at what just happened. it has been years since i have seen him in personal. i thought that i would be completely over him and over at the fact that he cheated on me multiple times. seeing his face makes me want to cling to him again.

i force out a sigh as i pressed my temples. i was feeling extremely stressed. i knew that i couldn't let ciara see her father. the last thing i want is for him to creep in our lives and ruin it in the future.

before i even get in my car, someone pinned me to the car door.

"what the hell are you doing? let me go." i sternly commanded taehyung as i try to pry his hands off of my shoulders.

"no, let's talk. i want to talk to you and make up for the mistakes i have done in the past."

he looked genuine but i cannot trust him. not even the slightest bit.

i looked around to see if anyone saw how he pinned me but turns out we were the only people in this street.

there's no way of asking help from anybody so i just decided to face him.

"why? why now?" i asked, trying not to get emotional because i knew that he probably would take advantage of what i feel right now.

"i just-", he stopped mid-sentence before sighing. "i just want to be a part of your lives again. i was stupid in the past and i know that i hurt you and you have every right not to talk to me but i have the right to see my daughter and be a part of her life."

i scoffed as i pushed his arms off of me harshly.

"what? you think she can't survive without a dad?" i raised my eyebrows at him.

at this point, i wasn't nervous. i was angry, i felt my chest tighten up and my fists clenching. i start to grit my teeth and breathing heavily.

"i just want her to know that she has a dad. that she isn't different from the other kids and that she has someone that cares for her."

"are you even sure she's yours?"

taehyung nodded frantically.

"you have never fcked anyone when you were in a relationship with me. you have been extremely loyal and i know that she's mine."

"huh. if i have been extremely loyal to you, why didn't you do the same to me?" i asked bitterly.

"i'm sorry. i hope i can make up for that."