y/n's point of view

the last time i saw taehyung, he looked horrible. he looked like a mess and i think he needs time to process everything that happened.

but i was wrong. he came back again.

"please let me take my daughter to school." he asked while standing at my doorstep.

it hasn't been 24 hours since he left my house and he's back again, asking to spend time with his daughter which i obviously won't allow.

"no, please leave." i said as i try closing the door on him but he was strong enough to keep it open.

he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"i said no. leave before i call the cops." i threatened but it didn't seem to shake him.

"call them if you have to. i don't care. i want to see my daughter again."

as if on cue, ciara walked in, all ready with her backpack and her lunchbox that she always carries.

"he's back again?" ciara's eyes lit up.

i immediately panicked. did ciara hear anything or everything we said?

"i want to see him, mommy! why don't you let him in?"

i froze in my spot. she wants to see him? no. my mind came up with all sorts of lies to use on my daughter. i hated it. when my daughter finds about everything, she'll truly hate for lying to her.

but i did what i had to do.

"that's just the mailman honey. you're mistaken. my celebrity friend won't be back anytime soon because of his hectic schedule."

i expected taehyung to defend himself behind the door but all i heard was silence.

ciara stayed quiet for a moment before nodding. "it must be my imagination then."

i softly breathed out, feeling relieved and also hatred for myself, knowing that i just lied to my daughter.

"honey, you should go and drink the orange juice i prepared for you in the kitchen before we go. let me just finish talking with the mailman then we'll go." i distracted ciara so i could check up on taehyung.

she went to the kitchen and disappears from my sight. i turned to the door only to see no one. i opened the door lightly to check the my doorstep but taehyung wasn't there. i guess he left.

i was about to close the door and grab my car keys when i heard a car honk. i didn't close the door as i took a look outside.

"get in! i'm going to drive ciara to school!" taehyung said with a smile.

before i can even protest, ciara dashed to the car with her bag. i didn't even know she was finished!

i sighed, knowing i was defeated. i grabbed the house key and my purse before locking the door and going inside the fancy car.

ciara looked excited and has begun talking to taehyung.

i rolled my eyes. just this once, i'm going to let him slide.

i was extremely pissed off but i was angered even more when taehyung leaned over to me and whispered, "you can't keep me from my daughter, darling."

✨🌻

hi guys, stay safe during this quarantine, okay?
take care of yourselves xoxo