taehyung's point of view

i helped myself with the cold lemon water that she had in the frige although i'm not sure if this can help with my sore throat but i'll take what i can get.

i poured the water in my cup and drank it slowly. i put the cup down as i looked around the kitchen. everything was neat and organized but the pictures attached in front of the fridge captured my attention.

pictures of ciara and y/n were all over the fridge. both were smiling and were having the time of their lives.

i sighed angrily. i was angry at myself.

how can i not know this? how can i leave them all by themselves? if i had known, i would've support both of them financially and i would get to be a dad.

a part of me was angry at y/n for not telling me she was pregnant with my baby. i had the right to know yet she kept her from me and i had to know through a rumor that i had a child.

the first time i heard the rumor, i was shocked. i didn't know that was possible so i went to check. everytime i had free time, i'd drive everywhere just to find out where y/n lives until i had to ask namjoon where she lives in order to save time.

i was shocked. the boys still has a connection with her even after she left. i felt backstabbed but i probably deserved that.

when i saw ciara for the first time, i cried in my car. how could i be such a fool? i could've been there, i could've seen her grow up. but i didn't because i was such a horrible person who did nothing but hurt the woman i truly love.

i sighed as i took a picture. i'll probably never get to be in a picture with them but i have to try. i want to be a good dad and make up for the mistakes i have done in the past.

i put the picture in my pocket before leaving the kitchen. i realized that y/n hasn't come back down so i decided come up to check on her. i checked the second floor and ended up in front of ciara's bedroom with her door slightly opened.

i peeked a little and felt nothing but love. there i saw, the woman i love most in the world and my beloved daughter sleeping beside each other. i wanted to go inside and stroke my daughter's hair but y/n's phone rang and i heard knocks on the door.

i immediately went downstairs to avoid being seen. if y/n knew i wasn't 5 meters away from ciara, she'd kill me.

i went to the door before opening it. there, i saw namjoon and bang pd. i did nothing but sigh.

"you should've told us you were here, taehyung. we were worried about you." namjoon said before we heard y/n come down the stairs.

"i'm sorry." i apologized, "i meant to tell you, it just slipped out of my head."

bang pd nodded. he knew my situation and he knew how stubborn i was but he never held me back. he just supported me with everything i did.

"good evening." i heard y/n speak behind me.

"good evening y/n." namjoon and bang pd greet in unison.

i faced y/n and looked down.

"thank you for everything. i'll make things right." i told her before leaving her house with shame.

i have done nothing but make her life worse. what could i possibly do to make her life better?

i get in the car and saw that namjoon and bang pd waved her goodbye before getting in the car with me.

we strapped our seatbelts on and bang pd started the car.

"do you feel happy?" namjoon asked me.

i took a moment before i answered.

"i am. i hope i make it up to them soon."