epilogue

"are you ready?"

i heard taehyung's muffled voice from the other side of the door. i tucked my hair behind my ears and answered, "i'm almost finished, wait a sec!"

and with that, i just quickly put on my earrings and shoved necessities in my black and leather sling bag. i hurriedly put on my heels and straightened my dress, making sure that i looked great.

i looked at the mirror, trying to see if i looked good. and i did! i sighed in relief. i opened the door and went downstairs to see taehyung waiting for me at the front door.

i stopped in my tracks once i saw him.

"wow." taehyung paused for a moment, looking at me from head to toe with such admiration. "you look beautiful."

i shyly smiled and shrugged. "you look good too."

he looked very nice. no matter how much i have seen him in stylish outfits, nothing beats his visual when he wears a tux. it is to die for. seriously.

i realized that i have been staring at him for a minute straight. i snapped out of my trance and gave him a smile.

"you were staring."

"i was. i'm sorry i couldn't help it. you just looked too good." i admitted.

"hey, no fair. those were my lines." he said, opening the door and escorting me to the car.

when we got inside the car, he put on a seatbelt and i did the same.

"ciara's going to be okay right?"

taehyung nodded as he started driving. "she'll be fine. if anything, i think the boys will be having a hard time keeping up with her energy. especially yoongi hyung."

i let out a laugh.

"ah, i'm thankful for them. i owe them a lot of favors."

"sooo, where are we going?" i spoke again as i looked at him with curiosity.

"it's a surprise." he teased as he held my thigh with his right hand.

"come on, tell meee"

he remained silent, wearing a smirk on his face.

"you're no fun." i pouted, crossing my arms in defeat.

"don't worry, i will take you somewhere nice." he reassured. "i'm sure you'll enjoy it."

i gave up on trying to make him spit out an answer so i just remained silent the whole car ride and just let myself guess where we were going.

after a few minutes, we arrived at this fancy restaurant with shining lights. it looked really good. i took a peek inside of the glass walls of the restaurant and noticed that no customers were present.

"we're the only people here..." i pointed out as i looked at taehyung.

"yeah. i rented it just for this night." he said as he removed his seatbelt and mine.

i blinked in surprise.

"what?" he chuckled.

"this must've costed a lot."