Part 2

After all, Jinyoung happened to be there, the Amusement Park that he was asked to hang out. He is not that heartless to ignore one person's sincere feelings to him, obviously, when the rain was about to fall down and that person could get sick if he did not show up, of course if he waited for him definitely, as he said.

The moment he reached there, as expected he could see Jaebeom waiting at the gate with wondering eyes going around from here to there. Absolutely, the one he was waiting for was Jinyoung. Jinyoung was aware of that as well.

Jinyoung just watched from afar where Jaebeom couldn't see him hoping he would go back if he did not show up. It was as if rain would come down any minute, too. Jinyoung started to worry that Jaebeom would wait for him in the rain if he didn't show up, after all. Before Jinyoung's worry ended, he could feel the drops of rain started to fall down.

"Just go back...idiot!"

murmured Jinyoung watching Jaebeom in the rain. He saw Jaebeom covered his head with the hood from his hoodie. He just continued to wait for Jinyoung not showing any sign of going back.

Jaebeom was consistently waiting for Jinyoung. He was aware that the rain was falling down. He also couldn't give up the hope that Jinyoung would come. So he just sat at the place while covering himself as he could so that he would be not all soaked when Jinyoung came. He might have a date with Jinyoung after all.

But, what if Jinyoung hadn't come, what if he hadn't... Jaebeom shook his bad thought and cheered himself that the day had not over yet and that Jinyoung would come. He nodded at his thought.

"Yes. I shouldn't be thinking like that. It's not over yet"

Despite self-cheering, his head drooped since he was not seeing any trace of Jinyoung yet. But then, he saw someone stood in front of him. That someone was wearing a pair of black sneakers. And it said,

"Let's go home..."

Jaebeom looked up only to see Jinyoung standing in front of him. Once he saw his Jinyoung, he beamed brightly along with a teary face.

"You... You came! Thank you...", shouted Jaebeom with excitement.

"Eh...No, um..."

Although Jinyoung tried to tell him to go home...he failed once Jaebeom started dashing into the Amusement Park as he shouted,

"Right, Let's go!"

"No, let's go home! It's raining!" shouted Jinyoung back.

Then Jaebeom stopped running.

"Eh... But, I already bought the tickets" said Jaebeom looking at the tickets in his hand only to get a sigh as Jinyoung's response.

"Ok! Let's just go!"

Finally, Jinyoung could not help but follow Jaebeom's lead. They decided to buy two umbrellas from nearby store because they could not just run around in the rain.

"Let's ride ferry wheels" said Jaebeom. He seemed over-excited and his face was blushing a bit. Anyway, he looked too happy. For Jaebeom, it was the date with his crush after all.

"It's a little far from here, let's just go to Haunted first since it's still raining hard." replied Jinyoung pointing at that place.

"All right! Let me protect you then." said Jaebeom proudly and ran over to the Haunted place not looking back at Jinyoung.

Anyone could notice that Jaebeom could not look Jinyoung in the eyes properly since they entered into the Park. If he got eye contact with Jinyoung, he would quickly avoid it and blush down to his neck. He was too shy, as a guy. Even though, he would stare Jinyoung fondly from time to time without Jinyoung knowing.