Part 14

~ Merry Christmas~

Jinyoung could see Jaebeom all smiling and waving at him. He seemed excited. Just the existence of Jaebeom fills Jinyoung with happiness.

He smiled and waved back at him as he ran towards Jaebeom.

"Hey..." Jinyoung greeted while exhaling visible warm breath. Jinyoung looked cute as usual but the blue ear muffs he wore today made him super-super cute in Jaebeom's point of view.

"Good morning..." Jaebeom returned the greeting. Then he let out a shy smile while scratching the back of his head. He couldn't stay still at all. It's because Jinyoung was staring at him. He felt kind of embarrassed since he's dressed up for the date, like for the first time.

Jaebeom looked really good today. Jinyoung already accepted that Jaebeom's handsome but he also knew that boy was not the type to care his appearance. He always wore the one he thought comfortable. Now look at him.

The loving gaze was interrupted by the embarrassed Jaebeom although he's the one who wanted to look cool in front of Jinyoung.

"Now let's go!" He chuckled. "Today's such a fine day it feels nice doesn't it!!" He continued not meeting at Jinyoung's eyes. Jinyoung smiled.

"Where are we going today?" Jinyoung asked trying to have the eye contact with shy Jaebeom.

"...Good thing you asked...actually today's...this. Ta-da!!!" Jaebeom showed an envelope to him.

"What's this? A ticket?" Jinyoung took a look at it for seconds. It was pretty sure that was a hand-made. How romantic of Jaebeom is. Jinyoung thought.

"It's your favorite bear's Christmas concert." Jaebeom waited Jinyoung's reaction nervously.

Jinyoung was so surprised. At the same time, he's touched.

"EH~!?? Really? Amazing you got the tickets! Wait how do you know that's my favorite?" He was so impressed by Jaebeom's surprise gift.

"I already researched about it during August." Reassured by the other's positive reaction, he finally let out a proud smile. It's beyond nice to see him happy.

"Huh... I'm so happy... Thank you...Jaebeom-ah " Jinyoung was moved to tears.

"Eh well...It's nothing~ Since you're so happy...I've gotten much happier." Jaebeom brimmed with happiness.

Jinyoung couldn't wait any minute to open the envelop. So he did it right instant and looked inside of it only to see the shredded pieces of paper... He took them out on his one palm looking back and forth at papers and Jaebeom with questioning eyes.

It got Jaebeom's eyes widen.

"HOW?!" Jaebeom was so shocked and confused. Looking at the paper pieces, sadly...he remembered something he didn't want to.

"...Come to think of it, Hyunjin was tearing something...why didn't go stop him...If only I had stopped him." He's collapsed on his feet, shaking in regret meanwhile Jinyoung's crying inside.

"Jae...Jaebeom-ah...It's fine though I'm sad. But it can't be helped so get up" Jinyoung tried to cheer up the other.

HOW DID THINGS TURN OUT LIKE THIS?

Jaebeom just couldn't just let it be. He specially prepared it for their date.

Of course he couldn't give up just like that. So he hopefully started,

"Le...Let's go to Karaoke Jinyoung-ah!! I don't know if I can replace them, but I, Im Jaebeom will sing. For you." Jaebeom suggested while looking at Jinyoung with hopeful eyes. And he seemed confident...?