Part 9

(Jaebeom's Grandpa * JYP and Mother *Lee Junho on the cover👐)

" Jaebeom-ah! Jaebeom-ah!"

Jaebeom was playing with his donseangs when he was called out. He looked back only to see his Grandpa coming towards him. He seemed hurried. What had gotten into him? He wondered.

"Grandpa" That Grandpa was no one but the one Jinyoung saw while ago.

Then he heard him shouting things excitedly.

"He came, he came, Jaebeom-ah..."

"What? Who?" Jaebeom asked with clueless expression.

"Jinyoung-ie!!!" The grandpa held Jaebeom's shoulders and slightly shook them in overwhelming happiness.

"I'm certain that I met him, the boy in all those pictures you have hidden in the bottom drawer of your desk!" He continued looking straight at Jaebeom making the latter all flustered.

"Why are you looking at them?!" He whined back at his Grandpa blushing beet red because he just remembered how he described his love for Jinyoung with small notes behind every picture.

'This summer was wonderful because of you, Jinyoung-ie {heart}.' Something like this.

So embarrassing!

But he was interrupted before he could say anything.

"Anyway...you should go and get him!"

___________

Meanwhile, Jinyoung became more irritated the more he continued.

'If I turn right, turn right, and turn right...I'm back at the same place, old man. That fraud.' He cursed in his mind. His legs were about to give out since he was walking for like 2 hours straight. He could feel the real exhaustion. Still, not even a shadow of Jaebeom was found.

"Jinyoung-ah"

Jinyoung flinched at the sudden human voice and looked back only to see Jaebeom.

"Im Jaebeom!" Jaebeom appeared out of nowhere like a hero again. Now, Jinyoung's fully relieved and instantly ran towards Jaebeom who was also heading towards him.

"Jaebeom-ah...So glad. If I continued to wander like this and inadvertently reached the next prefecture, what do I do...ha..." Jinyoung said gasping for a breath.

"Jinyoung-ah...Why are you here?" Jaebeom asked as he gazed at Jinyoung in wonder. Jinyoung first inhaled a lungful of air and said,

"Well...Oh yeah, your notebook. I still had it, so I'm return...". And he took out the book in his bag to give it back to Jaebeom.

"What, for that!? Just to return it, you came all the way here!? A one-way trip that take 1 hour!? To such a remote area!!" Jaebeom just couldn't believe Jinyoung's action even though he also missed his Jinyoung and really wanted to see him. Now he's overjoyed.

'It's not even 1 hour. It took 3 hours to get here.' Jinyoung awkwardly chuckled as he realized how he got all worked up just to see him, ah no, to give the book to him. He blushed at the thought and quickly gave the book back to Jaebeom. Well, Jinyoung couldn't just say that he came here like his because he missed him, right?

"Then, see ya!" Jinyoung tried to dash away since he's already given the book back. And well, he's already seen the one he wanted to see. But then Jinyoung got interrupted by Jaebeom.

"Wait, you went through so much trouble, so let's have tea or something...!!"

He's already out of energy, anyway. So he decided to stay for a while and go back home.