Part 8

It was Saturday. Jinyoung didn't feel like studying or anything obligated so he was just goofing off for a while after lunch. Then, a thought popped up in Jinyoung's mind. He approached to his study chair and picked up a book which was labeled,

1-B

Jaebeom Im

"Oh...I still have Jaebeom's notebook that I borrowed..." He sat down on the chair.

And he remembered that they had a test at the beginning of the week. Poor Jaebeom wouldn't be able to study for the test because of him. Right! He frowned a little bit.

He carefully looked at the book once again and saw that the address was written down on the cover.

It got Jinyoung's eyes sparkled. It only took 1 hour to get there by bus. He stood up and slammed the table.

"I should go and return it!!"

__________

On the bus~

'But going over to his house suddenly is..." He hesitated in thought. He knew himself in instinct that he's going there because he wanted to see Jaebeom. Which means he missed Jaebeom.

These poor boys... Jaebeom liked Jinyoung and Jinyoung liked Jaebeom. But they were not dating yet. Jaebeom was still unaware of Jinyoung's feeling for him. So they were not couple. But who cared? He missed him. He's going to see him in anyway.

"Jaebeom will probably be surprised. Huh?' He chuckled at the thought then just stared outside enjoying the views. He couldn't help but feel pleased and excited.

"Last stop, last stop!!" The driver's sudden voice woke Jinyoung up. He fell asleep on the way.

Now it reached the destination, it made Jinyoung nervous than excited. But then, it didn't seem like he reached where he wanted to. So he asked to the driver just to make sure.

"Um...I want to go to * " (I will just use * as a place because I don't know Korean's geography. Sorry.)

"Oh... The bus doesn't go all the way there, it's been disconnected. But from here, if you walk 30 minutes, you will get there.." He answered pointing at the way which made Jinyoung go,

"What...!!"

___________

Jinyoung's already panting hard. He had walked for an hour yet he hadn't seen any sign of civilization. It was indeed a remote village. There were just farm fields and trees here and there but not even a house. Beside, it's even out of cell phone range. He's dying inside.

'May be I'm not on the right road...I probably should go back...' He sighed. When he was just about to give up, a person was seen a little far from him.

Anyway, he had discovered the very first person in this village.

This is a hope. Finally!

"Um...Wait! Excuse me. I need to ask for directions." He shouted loud enough to hear by the other as he ran towards him quickly.

" He shouted loud enough to hear by the other as he ran towards him quickly

(Park Jin Young* JYP as mysterious old man😅)

It was an old man. He looked back and stared at Jinyoung who was busy panting from the run. That old man eyebrows were furrowed and looked angry. Scary. Jinyoung thought.

"In...in this...area...I'm looking for a boy called Im Jaebeom house..." Jinyoung nervously asked.

"You are?" The old man retorted without giving the direct answer but suspicious look.

"Oh...I'm Jaebeom's friend." Jinyoung replied with a smile making the old man to stare even more intensely at him. His eyes were blood shot.

'What's wrong with him. He's really staring...Scary!!!' Jinyoung thought and the smile went awkward. After seconds, he calmly replied.

"Directions, huh. Go to the right there, then turn right at the end of the street, and then if you go right again, it's soon after that." He showed the path where Jinyoung need to take.

"Thank you very much" Jinyoung quickly walked away from the old man as he got the information he wanted.

But what he did not see was the old man smirking as soon as Jinyoung turned his back.

___________

Part 8 ends here! It's really short, right? I will update another two chapters in a row. Hope you enjoy!

Keep streaming NBTM.mv on Youtube whenever you can !!! Fighting aghase-chingul deul !!!

And the photos I used for this fanfic are not mine, credit goes to the appropriate parties 👐

(I will change most of the scenes in the following chapters, unlike the original Manga, like cutting the scenes in the manga and adding some of my own ideas into it. Hope I didn't destroy it tho' TT)