Part 3

(Mark on cover picture❤)

There's come another day. It was like a typical school day. The classes were gathered for an combined PE class. But the teacher announced that there would be an athletic event coming soon therefore that they must be training hard for each event. Some students became excited, some complained for event coming so soon, some students were just so-so.

However, they all had to practice for their respective roles for the event as they have been told. Jinyoung and Youngjae took part in three-leg race. After practicing for some rounds, they took a break sitting under the tree near the practice field as their legs were about to give out.

"Hey, Mark's cool, huh." Youngjae said looking at the direction where Mark was playing and laughing with his friends.

"Uh-huh, he's cool...Just watching him makes me happy. Is this love?" Jinyoung said as he nodded with a goofy smile on his face.

It was just that these two boys were fanboying over Mark whose smile give them the energy to work on the rest of day. It was what they thought.

"I feel you, bro" said Youngjae nodding at Jinyoung's words wearing the same goofy smile on the face as well.

Then a not-too-loud thud was heard from behind so they looked back at where the voice came from.

"Jaebeom?"

Jinyoung stood up to say something to Jaebeom who still standing like a stone at that place without picking up the stuffs he dropped out of his hands. He looked sad if Jinyoung's not seeing wrong.

'He definitely heard it'

The moment he saw Jaebeom, Jinyoung was not sure what he was feeling but he felt sort of bad. They were not even anything. But of course, Jaebeom did confessed him and he did say to Jaebeom that he had someone he liked the other day. That recall kind of hit Jinyoung. May be that's why he felt bad for Jaebeom. He thought.

But then, before Jinyoung could talk to him, Jaebeom dashed away again. Jinyoung instantly tried to follow him but just tripped over because his leg was still tagging to Youngjae's. When he looked up, Jaebeom had already reached afar. So he missed the chance.

He felt like he didn't want Jaebeom to misunderstand something. Wait, what's there to be misunderstand about? There's none. These confusing thoughts started to bother Jinyoung.

'It's not like I really care. Why am I getting so worked up about?' Jinyoung just shook of the thought but actually confusing feeling lingering in his head.

________

The next day~ lunch break.

"The guy doesn't come here anymore." Youngjae said while digging in his food at the school cafeteria.

"Hm?" Jinyoung asked obliviously looking up to Youngjae who was sitting in front of him.

"Im Jaebeom. Guess he finally gave up." Youngjae replied while giving Jinyoung a glance.

"Ahh, yeah" Jinyoung just replied half-heartedly.

'He gave up?' Jinyoung felt a bit sense of loss for an unknown reason.

'Is that what happened? Even though he said they won't change?' He felt upset.

_________

'I looked again! I look at Im Jaebeom again!'

It was Jinyoung that happened to stare unconsciously at Jaebeom everytime he saw him. He wanted to face palm himself for doing so, too. They sure encountered with each other a lot since there's the School Athletic event, after all.  And when their eyes meet, Jinypung could see Jaebeom avoiding it instantly with the sad look on his face.