Part 10

(Our baby, Jinyoung on cover💚)

Jinyoung bursted into a laughter when he saw one photo in Jaebeom's album.

It was a picture of Jaebeom's half body when he was only 1 year old. It seemed to be taken when showering. His head was all covered with soap foam when his face was all chubby. It looked like a human ice-cream. So cute and funny. Jinyoung thought.

'Why is he laughing?' Jaebeom thought without knowing the reason why his Jinyoung was laughing beautifully. So he just laughed along with him enjoying the view.

"Ha...cute"

At that moment, Jaebeom heard a whisper from the door. He glanced at the voice only to see Grandpa waiting behind the door. The older signaled him with hand sign to make a move. First move was to sit next to Jinyoung.

Seeing his Grandpa's signal, Jaebeom felt nervous and fluttered at the same time.

'Roger' He gave signal back to his Grandpa.

After that, he got up and plopped himself beside Jinyoung. Jinyoung was so busy enjoying Jaebeom's childhood photo album that he didn't even care the latter came near him.

'Create a mood.' The old man told Jaebeom by moving his mouth without sound.

'How do I do that?' Jaebeom replied in the same way but carefully not to make it obvious to Jinyoung.

'Compliment him by comparing to a flower.' The Grandpa said. This was a stronger challenge for Jaebeom. He could feel his heartbeat became faster. But he managed to say it.

"Jinyoung-ah, you are beautiful like a sunflower." Jaebeom said looking at Jinyoung who was not done watching the photo album. Jinyoung got a little dumbfounded at Jaebeom's words.

"Eh...where did that come from? Where? Which part?" He looked up and awkwardly asked the other.

"Uh...well..." Jaebeom had no idea how to reply to Jinyoung's question because he just said the flower he liked.

"The summery part." He wiped the nervous sweat off his forehead and let out a shy smile.

"Of the two, I dislike summer though" Jinyoung honestly retorted.

"Oh, of course, you're like a morning glory." Jaebeom instantly mended his words only to get double killed.

"I also dislike mornings, I have low blood pressure" Jinyoung looked at Jaebeom as he formed a thin line on his lips leaving Jaebeom not know how to continue.

Now he's crying inside since things were not going well as plan.

Then the twins suddenly came near to Jinyoung again getting all of Jinyoung's attention which made Jaebeom felt left out.

Hyunjin climbed and sat on Jinyoung's lap to stay in Jinyoung's arms.

"Oh, our Hyunjin-ie did great, good boy!" Jinyoung praised the little boy when he showed him the drawing he just did. The little boy felt so pleased and comfortable at Jinyoung's care.

The little Yeji showed her drawing too, but still shy to Jinyoung. Jinyoung also noticed that so he tried his best to be friendly with the girl.

"It's so pretty, our Yeji is also doing great!" He complimented as he softly patted the little girl's head making her blush.

The sight was just too cute!!!

But there's Jaebeom who was happy but feeling dejected while witnessing his twin donseangs getting points from Jinyoung unlike him. So he had to call for his Grandpa's help again.