Part 7

Jinyoung was spacing out and being absent-minded since when he came home yesterday. He couldn't believed what happened. He was rejected? From the one who first confessed to him? The one who said that his feeling won't change? Why...?

He couldn't sleep a wink that night.

The morning came, yet he's still not himself. Not at all. Even his mom was getting worried because Jinyoung was acting weird like dipping omelet into soup.

Anyway, he managed to reach to school in that state. When he was changing his shoes, a sound of calling a familiar name was heard.

"Jaebeom" It's a voice of a girl. Jinyoung immediately peeked at where the voice came from.

Then he saw Jaebeom was helping the girl to carry stuffs. It's that girl. The girl he was talking to at the gate.

'What's with him?' Now, Jinyoung's about to explode, looking at the sight. He's so mad that he wanted to smash something.

'What's with that "I started to not love you anymore?"' As he recalled Jaebeom's words, he became angrier.

'When I said I started to love you!!! Stupid!!' He thought walking away from them, half angry and half sad this time.

___________

The school was over, so Jinyoung was heading to the library to attend the student committee meeting. On the way, a voice calling his name was heard.

"Jinyoung-ah" It's Jaebeom.

Even his voice became annoying to Jinyoung. So Jaebeom was met only with Jinyoung's deadly glare. Seeing Jinyoung's glare, Jaebeom could sense Jinyoung was being angry. But he had no idea of why he's angry.

"Jinyoung?" Jaebeom tried to call him for a second time.

"What?!" Jinyoung yelled at Jaebeom. Jaebeom was taken aback. Now Jaebeom knew Jinyoung was being mad at him. But why...?

"Um...No-nothing." Jaebeom said and pouted his lower lips out with a sad expression, like a kid who got scolded. It's a little hurt to be yelled at by Jinyoung.

He shut himself for seconds. But he couldn't leave it like that. He needed to know what was causing it. So he decided to talk it out.

"Jinyoung-ah, I have something to tell you... Do you have a minute?" Jaebeom nervously asked.

"NO! I'm too busy with the student committee." The annoyed Jinyoung snapped back. It was obvious that he still looked sullen.

"Ah...I see" Jaebeom's head drooped.

'Why is he angry?' He needed to know.

___________

At student committee meeting, Jinyoung couldn't concentrate at all when his mind was all occupied with Jaebeom.

'It can't be helped. My feeling won't change. But Jaebeom dislikes me anyway. Yeah... I would've noticed it earlier."

He felt all chocked up and had the sudden urge to cry.

'This is how it feel when rejected by someone you like... so painful' He thought as he looked up to the ceiling trying to stop his tears from falling down.

The meeting was already ended before Jinyoung could realize. He was about to go home but saw Jaebeom waiting him outside of the room looking for Jinyoung among the other students.

Jinyoung didn't want to see Jaebeom. Not in this state. He had no energy left to face him. So he decided to stay in the room until he left. He sat against a bookshelf hugging his knees resting his head on them.