Part 5

(Jinyoung and Youngjae on the cover.❤)

"I received it from my boyfriend for my birthday" It's Jackson bragging about the ring he got from his boyfriend. It was before the class start and the time students were chatting about this and that.

"I didn't ask him anything for that day, but he remembered it?" He continued as he chuckled. He seemed to be so proud of his boyfriend when he looked at his finger where the ring was worn.

"So cute!" Youngjae said after he took a good look at the ring.

"It looks more shiny than cheap things!" Yugyeom said while brimming with the envy.

"It's good to have a boyfriend. I want one too!" Bambam whined like a kid while putting a pout on his already pouty lips.

Talking about this, it reminded Youngjae that Jinyoung's birthday was coming.

"Your birthday is close too, right Jinyoung?" He asked.

"Hm?" Jinyoung replied when he heard his name. He was not too interested in this since his mind was filled with a certain someone. But he still partly heard what they've been talking about.

"Is that true that your Birthday was near?" Bambam asked as he leaned toward Jinyoung.

"Don't you want a boyfriend too? It's good to get a present from a boyfriend, you know." He also added.

Hearing Bambam words, Jinyoung couldn't care less about Jaebeom. Although he was in denial, he's still upset when he saw Jaebeom with another girl.

But he knew it's not right to be upset about when he didn't clearly know what's the real situation for Jaebeom was. But he couldn't help but dislike what happened.

That was why he ran away yesterday and left Jaebeom without telling at the gate. These facts surely kept distracting Jinyoung the whole time.

Now he started to think that ,may be he liked him, after all. But, Jaebeom was laughing with that girl. With the thought, he went sulky once again.

"I don't need one." He said light-heartedly.

As soon as he said it, he realized that's totally not right. It's like it's slowly proved that he came to like Jaebeom for real.

'What am I saying? Truth is I know clearly who I want.' He could feel the heat was rushing up his face.

At that moment, someone called out his name.

"Jinyoung-ah" It was Jaebeom.

"Do you want to see that with me next Saturday?!" Jinyoung could feel Jaebeom's overwhelming-excitement. He might not know what's happening to Jinyoung, after all.

"Um..." Jinyoung's flustered since it's too sudden and at that, when he was feeling upset about yesterday. But he would love to go there with Jaebeom.

But, come to think of it, Jaebeom was asking Jinyoung out in his class in front of his friends. And he remembered that he just said he didn't need a boyfriend minutes ago. However, he definitively wanted to go to the movies. Whatever, he decided to say 'Yes!'.

But before Jinyoung could continue, Youngjae interrupted.

"Don't you see that movie already last week, Jinyoung? That was a sad movie."

Jinyoung got flustered once again at Youngjae's words and couldn't say a word from his mouth. He was gonna say 'Yes!'.

'Aishhh...That Youngjae...' Jinyoung almost cursed.

On the other hand, Youngjae's words kind of like shut Jaebeom up. Now, the movie-date dream became a sad movie for Jaebeom. Jinyoung probably wouldn't watch the same movie again. That's what he thought.