Part 11

(Jinyoung on the cover, i got this photo from twitter.  Freaking cute, right? uwu)

Jinyoung could not help but to spend the night at Jaebeom's house. It's not like it's a simple sleepover at a friend's house when the two boys knew well that they had things between them. Not to them, at least.

Despite the nervousness, Jinyoung had lots of fun... He had watermelon slices together with Jaebeom's family after he gave a call to his parent with the Jaebeom's home telephone. The family treated Jinyoung really well that the boy felt warm and cozy to be there.

They made him so comfortable and enjoy himself. As a result, he got to know about Jaebeom and his family more. Jaebeom's father was said to be working at Seoul and came home once a month. There were apparently the Grandpa, the mother, the twin and Jaebeom in that house.

Jinyoung had to experience something new there, which was being in the big family as Jaebeom was. It's not that Jinyoung's parent didn't take good care him, it's just that he's the only son and never had the friends at his age in the neighborhood he'd lived. His world was literally revolved around books. He could sense that he's envious of Jaebeom for having a family like this.

And Jinyoung was sure that he was happy. But the happier one was Jaebeom. He never thought he would have Jinyoung at his place having dinner and all fun together. And of course the happiest was the Grandpa which was a total sucker for JJP. (I was kidding at the last sentence keke)

Time flew so fast because they were enjoying it. It was already 8 when they finished dinner.

___________

After having his stomach full, Jinyoung sat on the front porch gazing the stars that beautifully sparkled in the sky alone. The night was quiet and peaceful. The breeze was fresh and cool. So good... He thought as he inhaled the refreshing air.

Later, Jinyoung saw Jaebeom joining him. He took a glance at the other but was not bothered to let out a word and went back to his star gazing. But then he started to feel another gaze at him. Which was Jaebeom's.

"The stars are super pretty!" Jinyoung initiated the talk awkwardly pretending not to notice the gaze.

"I think you are prettier..." The reply made Jinyoung flustered and chock up because of embarrassment. Yes, sometimes Im Jaebeom could bluntly flirt without knowing that's flirting. And his stare was still on Jinyoung's face.

"Wha... What are you saying?" Jinyoung stuttered without looking at Jaebeom. He knew he was blushing mess. The boy couldn't just stay composed no matter how much he tried to. So he decided to change the topic.

"I...I'm tired. I'm going inside to sleep." He just blurted out whatever. Ooops...Wrong move!

He had been avoiding the topic since he knew he's surely going to spend the night in Jaebeom's room.

'What the heck did I just say? Seriously, Park Jinyoung!!!' He mentally face palmed himself.

Don't get him wrong. It's not that he's avoiding it because he hated it. He was just super nervous to stay in the same room with Jaebeom. But it's not the first time, they were stuck in the library just them alone, remember? Still...the atmosphere was different from previous time, no matter how you look at it...

Realizing he dug his own grave, Jinyoung took a quick glance at Jaebeom. But the other seemed to be composed unlike him.

"...You want to sleep now?..." Jaebeom calmly asked making a silence fall for seconds since Jinyoung was not sure how to reply.

"Right...you must be tired..." He added giving Jinyoung a sympathetic look.

"Never mind, I guess I still want to stay outside..." Jinyoung barely collected himself and turned to look at the sky once again with a slight exhale as he had Jaebeom's nod as reply.