Part 4

(JJP as babies on the cover❤)

"Ahh, what a nice weather! It feels so good." Jinyoung murmured to himself breathing in the morning fresh air on the way to school. He's been in a good mood since he woke up.

Having to ride a bicycle to school, he enjoyed the views along the road. It's a good thing since there's not much of traffic. Their city was not too urban and there were mountains and streams around.

While looking around, the mountains he was seeing reminded him that there would be hiking season soon. Jinyoung got excited at the thought and that put him in a good mood.

But then, Jaebeom just pop out of nowhere in front of Jinyoung's moving bike.

"Jinyoung-ah! Good morn-" Jaebeom tried to greet Jinyoung stealthily but before it could even end, Jinyoung got flustered at the situation and instantly tried to avoid Jaebeom who was going to be hit by the bicycle making Jinyoung fell to the ground along with his bike.

"Don't just jump out in front of people all of a sudden!" The fallen Jinyoung angrily snapped at Jaebeom who seemed extremely shocked and sorry for Jinyoung.

"M-my bad. Guess I misjudged the distance. I thought it would be fun to scare you" He said as he got his knees down with hands placed together to beg for forgiveness.

Then Jinyoung felt the stabbing pain on his both palms and hissed at the pain. Now they both noticed that Jinyoung got hurt and his wounds were bleeding.

"I don't need this early in the morning!" Jinyoung whined as he looked right at Jaebeom giving him annoyed glares.

"Ahh, what to do. I'm really sorry" Jaebeom said as he got flustered at Jinyoung's deadly glare and felt sorry to death.

Hence, the upset Jinyoung and the worried Jaebeom had to get hurriedly to the infirmary once they get school. Being exhausted at these incidents, Jinyoung sighed and rolled his eyes.

'Im Jaebeom. I thought he was cool for me for a time but that was clearly a mistake.' He thought.

__________

In the Class~

"The pictures from the Athletic event have been put up in out the hall. You can take the one you want" The teacher informed and the students made their own ways as the class ended. 

Jinyoung could feel the deep pain his hands. When he and Youngjae had come out of the class, Jinyoung heard Jaebeom calling his name.

"Jinyoung-ah...I-I bet it hurts. Are you ok?" Jaebeom said as he stood right in front of Jinyoung while taking a look at the bandaged hands of Jinyoung with his sorry expression on the face.

"Yeah, no biggie." Jinyoung replied as he looked at his own hands and sighed then looked up to Jaebeom.

"I got some dirt in it. They had to dig around with tweezers to get it out. No biggie." Jinyoung said as he let out a condescending grin toward Jaebeom which gave chills down to Jaebeom's spine.

After that, Jinyoung left the speechless Jaebeom behind and moved to the photo booth where their pictures at the events were hang.

"Ahh, I am an idiot"

That was Jaebeom whining alone in the pressure of his own guilt.

"Jinyoung-ah, should I just take one of Mark's pictures?" Youngjae said while looking at the pictures of Mark with the loving eyes.

"Sure, if it's just one" Jinyoung just answered to him half-heartedly. He didn't forget about that day's incident but it's not like he could talk about it with other causally either. It's really unexpected, after all.