Part 12

"Jaebeom-ah...Happy Anniversary..."

Jaebeom woke up by a familiar voice of someone. He slowly opened his eyes lazily only to see Jinyoung lying in front of him and looking into his eyes wearing the most beautiful smile on his face. His hair seemed browner under the morning sunlight. It looked super fluffy.

Jinyoung was sparkling as always...in his eyes. He smiled. And he's still kind of sleepy.

So beautiful...but seems different... He looked carefully at the other's face.

Jinyoung looked different... He ran his fingers on Jinyoung's forever soft cheeks. He could see the other was enjoying so much that he snuggled his face into his palms.

He's like a cat...

Aigoo~ so cute.

"What were you saying earlier...?" His voice was hoarse since he just woke up then.

"I said...Happy Anniversary, Beom-ah~" Jinyoung said in cute tone holding his hand that was caressing his cheeks. Then he softly kissed on it.

Oh... What is it? Anniversary? What is happening? I causally touch his face just now...and Jinyoung kissed my hand?! He immediately sat up in shock with his face all flushed red even to his neck.

It surprised Jinyoung.

"Hey...what's wrong?" Jinyoung also sat up and titled his head giving confused look.

Hold up, where am I? In a room of he didn't know, he was on the big bed. No, on the same bed with Jinyoung exactly.

He looked at the other once again. Having a careful look, he now knew the difference...

Jinyoung seemed to get aged? He's still young but definitely not a teenager! He looked like a young man who was in his 20s.

He's still beautiful...plus, HE BECAME LIKE... SEXY TOO?!

He gasped in awe not being able to take his eyes off from the other guy.

"Jaebeom-ah... What's gotten to you?" Jinyoung slightly shook his one arm to wake the dazing Jaebeom up. But he couldn't answer but to stare him just like that.

"Wait? Anniversary? What do you mean, Jinyoung-ah?" He asked him acting all confused.

Looking at him, Jinyoung chuckled.

"Ha...Jaebeom...Stop it, OK? You want to tease me by acting like you don't remember our 8th anniversary of being together when we just talked about it last night? But I will acknowledge your acting got better... Nice one...you got me fooled for a second there." Jinyoung softly touched the tip of Jaebeom's nose out of overflowing affection.

Jaebeom seemed like his soul had left while blushing beet red at Jinyoung's action making latter laughed out of amusement at the sight.

"You know that, you are acting like...young Jaebeom...from the time when you got easily embarrassed. That was why I..." He leaned towards him, it seemed that he was going to give him a kiss. But, instead, he felt someone slapped his cheeks and pinched his nose creating a sting pain to the point he woke up.

______SNAP______

"Wake up, Hyung!!!" Jaebeom could see Hyunjin in reverse just above his face.

Now his eyes were wide open. Jaebeom sat up. He was in his room when he checked around. There's Hyunjin, actually seemed to be slapping at him. But he couldn't care.

"WHAT? WAS IT A DREAM? IT FELT SO REAL!!!" Hyunjin looked at his hyung with dumbfounded expression.

Jaebeom could feel his own cheeks were still hot like in the dream.

"To dream such kind of thing, Im Jaebeom..." He slapped his own cheeks which shocked Hyunjin and made him think his hyung was acting weird.

He could see the futon was neatly folded beside him. So have Jinyoung left already?

"Where's Jinyoung?" He asked Hyunjin. Before the kid could answer, his mom half-yelled at him as he entered his room.

"You lazy bum, won't you get up already? The kid is all ready and waiting for you to send him off at the bus-stop and you are still in your bed? This brat!!"

____________

Jaebeom couldn't stop thinking about the dream. He's so embarrassed to see Jinyoung now when he vividly remember the dream in the morning that he couldn't meet Jinyoung's eyes.

He just greeted briefly Jinyoung morning and prepared his bike.

"Come again, kid" Jaebeom's mother told Jinyoung with a smile and there's two kiddos in her arms with slightly sad look on their face. They're going to miss him so much.

"Bye Hyung" Hyunjin waved to Jinyoung.

"Bye-bye Prince" Yeji did the same.

"Hyung will come again to play with you, Ok?" Jinyoung softly ruffled their hairs as goodbye.

Jinyoung didn't forget to say goodbye to the Grandpa too. He smiled and waved at all of them for the finale and hoped on the carrier of Jaebeom's bike.

____________

On the way to bus-stop~

Jinyoung softly held on Jaebeom's clothes around his waist making Jaebeom flinched. His ears were red. Jinyoung could sense something's not right with Jaebeom.

"Jaebeom, what's wrong?"

"Ah...nothing." Jinyoung was not so convinced.

'Perhaps, he is embarrassed of what he did last night? He didn't talk much since morning, huh?' He tried to peek at Jaebeom who seemed to focus on his way.

Now Jinyoung had a lots in mind.

They reached the bus-stop. They had to part ways in minutes. It kind of felt sad for both of them. They glanced at each other from time to time without a word.

'Ah...what to do, I kept remembering the dream' Jaebeom couldn't stay composed and was fidgeting a lot. And Jinyoung saw it.

The bus came.

Jinyoung got on the bus leaving Jaebeom behind. But then, he got down the bus and fronted Jaebeom.

"Jaebeom-ah, I think I need to say it to you." Jinyoung said as he looked into the other's eyes. He looked serious.

It was somehow making Jaebeom nervous.

"I'm going to go out with you from this day on. This is the 1st day. Um...I'm going."

He got on the bus again, as quick as possible this time, not waiting Jaebeom's reply which was obvious. He's also embarrassed that he indirectly confessed to him. On the bus, he could see Jaebeom through transparent glasses. He waved at him showing his brightest smile while the bus was slowly moving.

Meanwhile, Jaebeom's eyes followed Jinyoung on the bus, with the emotion he's never experienced before.

"Jinyoung became my boyfriend...?"

____________

~Time travel in dream~

Part 12 ends here. This whole part was not involved in the original manga. It was out of my ideas to celebrate JJProject's 8th Anniversary.

My note: At first I was planning not to ruin the original plot of the manga, but things aren't going as planned PLUS MY WRITING GOT WORSE TT. I will have to change the scenes of next chapters as well to reconnect with this. And I will cut to the chase to finish this story since I will have to start working on my term-paper since the start of next month. TT

And it would be good if you could support the original manga "My Hero!" of Kumaoka Fuyu because I'm not confident of myself covering this story.

Thanks million or trillion to whoever read this~ Hope you enjoy~