Part 13

It's already December and the coldness was obvious.

"So cold." Jinyoung could see his own breath. The snow were all over the road. He put his hand into the pockets to avoid the coldness after he fixed his sweater scarf. He walked towards Jaebeom who was waiting for him to go to school together.

"Hurray!"

"AHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Yippee!"

Jinyoung could see a bunch of elementary school kids not too far away, shouting and running with the snowballs in their hand. They must be having a snowball fight, he thought but stayed unbothered. Then he could see Jaebeom, hiding behind a big cart.

"Jaebeom-ah..."

Jaebeom was panting hard and his cheeks were red due to the coldness.

"Ah! Jinyoung-ah" He stood up as soon as he saw Jinyoung.

"Good morning" He greeted with the most cheerful smile.

"What are you doing?" Jinyoung asked.

"Um well it's...um..." Actually, Jaebeom was being picked on by those kids and that's why he was hiding. But before he could explain to Jinyoung, one of the kids shouted.

"Baldy brother, I can see you!! Here it goes... Ultra steel big snowball!!"

The snowball was already coming right towards Jaebeom's face when he took a look behind but he managed to dodge it.

The kids went all "WOW!!!" which made Jaebeom satisfied and proud of his awesome dodge.

"Hahaha...you boys are naive. Did you see that Jinyoung? My splendid movement..." He turned his head back towards Jinyoung only to see the snow scattering all over the other's face.

Jaebeom's in panic.

"Jinyoung-ah...pull yourself together... Oh no! I'm really sorry!"

Jinyoung could feel the throbbing pain and coldness on his face...

Just like that...

It's been months since Jinyoung decided to go out with Jaebeom. They had been hanging out a lot and gotten much closer. As usual, Jaebeom had been giving him trouble every time they met.

Sometimes, Jinyoung had these kinds of thought.

'At this rate, aren't we just buddies? Why do I think this relationship isn't going any further or is this how people usually go out?'

But still...

There are also times like this.

Jaebeom carefully removed the snow on Jinyoung face with a slightly sad frown on his face showing his obvious worried and apologetic face. Which made Jinyoung felt ticklish inside his stomach.

That feeling...

That tingling sensation he felt inside his chest...

He couldn't just used to it.

"Jinyoung-ah..."

"What is it?" Jinyoung got flustered since he thought he was caught staring Jaebeom.

"It's hard to say, but your nose is runny so please use this." Jaebeom handed Jinyoung a box of tissue. Where the hell did he get that right this instant?

Jinyoung became speechless feeling somehow embarrassed. Now it's turn for Jaebeom to be hit with a snowball by Jinyoung as a response.

'Yet why...am I full of Jaebeom's presence?' With the thought, Jinyoung felt the warmth forming in his chest.

_________

~On the way to school~

Today was the end of school ceremony. Winter break would start after the ceremony. Right after the winter break it's...

"Finally it's Christmas tomorrow!!" Jaebeom was super excited for Christmas holiday.

"That's right tomorrow is Christmas. " It's a date with Jaebeom. Jinyoung thought.

"It's about the time for a date, but tomorrow morning 6:00 is that too early?" Jinyoung couldn't believe what Jaebeom just said.

"Way too early!!" He slapped the back of Jaebeom not too hard.

Actually, Jaebeom had already made a reservation since they started dating and he had been super hyped for it.

He peeked at a book in his hand while flipping the pages fast. But Jinyoung definitively saw it.

"Hey...What's that note?" He asked while trying to have a look at it but Jaebeom hid it before he could.

"Huh? It's nothing."

Jaebeom put the book back into his bag recklessly but it accidentally slipped out because he suddenly walked fast and was busy to change the topic.

The book on the snow ground said "Christmas successful date plan CONFIDENTIAL" on the cover.

'What is it?' Jinyoung picked it up. And he took a glance at Jaebeom who's already steps ahead of him. He then flipped through it's pages.

It said, step 1: Pulling Jinyoung around in a wagon... step 2: ... step 3: ...

"Wait...Jaebeom" Jinyoung grabbed Jaebeom's collar from behind making him to turn around.

"Eh..What...AGHHHHHHH" Jaebeom freaked out as soon as he saw what was in Jinyoung's hands. He definitively didn't want Jinyoung to see his secret date plan. He's going to do things in order romantically and surprisingly to make Jinyoung fall for him. No way he could let Jinyoung see all that. He took away the book from Jinyoung back.

"You can't look at that! You can look at everything, except this!!!" He buried it in his chest covering with his arms.

"I have already seen it, Jaebeom and no way I'm doing those stuffs... Am I some kid to be pulled around in a wagon...seriously you!!!" Jinyoung half-yelled at Jaebeom.

'Oh...What will happen on?' Jinyoung sighed.

Tomorrow's Christmas.

'Our first Christmas. I'm actually looking forward to it...' He chuckled.

_________

~At school ceremony~

"Mark-ku is cool as usual." It was Youngjae doing his usual thing which was fanboying over Mark.

"Starting from tomorrow, I won't be able to see him for 3 weeks." He pouted making Jinyoung chuckled.

"You are staring too much." He patted Youngjae's shoulder as cheering.

"Ah...Jinyoung-ah! Tomorrow there's gonna be a party at XX. You're coming, right?" Youngjae asked Jinyoung to confirm.

"AH..." The question was hard to reply for Jinyoung. He already had a date with Jaebeom and he also felt bad for turning his friend down.

"T...Tomorrow, sorry...I have other plans...with my family...to eat dinner" He lied.

"Really? You're not coming, I'm gonna be lonely." Youngjae pouted while giving off slightly disappointed look.

Jinyoung felt doomed.

'I should just tell Youngjae. Why can't I say it?'

'Why can't I tell him about Jaebeom?'

___________

Part 13 ends here. It's actually  short of a chapter. But the next chapter will be updated along with this.

The pictures I used for this fan-fic are not mine so I give credit to the appropriate parties.

Thank you Thank you <3