Chapter 8

I sighed and rolled my eyes and Quinton laughed.

Y/n: 2 minutes
Quinton: okay baby, I'll be waiting he smirked and looked me up and down before I left the room.
He was the cutest..
I went down to see my mum to ask what was so important that she could disturb mine and Quinton's make out sesh. Obviously I didn't tell her I was making out with him tho

Y/n: what's up mum?

Mum: your father has something to tell you..

Y/n: okay? What is it?

Dad: well y/n. You know where running low on money and I finally found a job

Y/n: that's great dad!!

Dad: yes but you see there's a problem..

Y/n: what is it?

I was nervous to find out what my dad has to say, I knew it wasn't going to be good..

Dad: I won't be able too see you until next year if I take the job, it's far away and I can't afford to be paying for flights back here..

Y/n: so your leaving??

I teared up. The best moment had just turned to the worst.. I wasn't going to see my dad for a year. I knew if I tried to convince him to take the job he wouldn't listen.

Dad: Yes, but I promise you y/n it will be worth it!

I nodded and was about to cry so I left and went back to Quinton.

He looked over at me crying and rushed up to me to hug me.

Quinton: omg, what's wrong??

I couldn't really talk because I was crying so much.

Y/n: my d-d-dad is l-l-leav-ving

Quinton: what, to wear? For how long?

Y/n: he's got a new job and I can't see him for another year..

Quinton: baby, you know that I'll be here for you.. come on, let's get into bed, we can watch some Disney movies alright?

Y/n: ye okay..

Me and Quinton got into bed and watch Disney, first we watched Pinocchio. He put his arm around me and we cuddled which made me feel a lot better. As much as the thought of my dad leaving hurt, I knew Quinton would be here with me and we were getting closer as the days went by, but what if this meant nothing to him.. what if I was just a hook up??

We watched the movie and he glanced at me for quite a while.

Y/n: heyy what are you looking at, have I got something on my face?

I giggled

Quinton: your so pretty y/n

I blushed.

Quinton: your so cute when you blush

And you know what I did? I blushed harder..

Y/n: awh stop it!! Your too cute

Quinton: I want you to be mine..

Y/n: what?

I couldn't take in what he had said. It was so hard to believe..

Quinton: I want you to be mine, I mean your so pretty, caring, funny and cute but I'm not going to ask you yet, I'll wait for the right time..

Wow. Did the hottest boy I know really just say this to me.. I couldn't believe it. What the hell was going on!?

Y/n: Quinton your too cute

We smiled and eachother and he kissed my head. I didn't want the night to end..

And then Quinton's phone buzzed. He had a message from his mum:

Mum❤️
Hey honey can you
come home now please
it's really late x

Sure mum, I'll
be over now x

I guess it was time for him to go. I pouted and gave him the puppy eyes.

Quinton: you know I don't want to go, stop looking so cute your making me sad that I hafto leave you

Y/n: I don't want you to leave

Quinton: I can't disobey my mums orderss

Y/n: ughh fine

Quinton: bye baby

He got out of bed and put his shirt back on.

Y/n: goodbye Q

He left my room. He made me forget all about my dad and I had no clue how he did it. I hadn't even known this boy 2 weeks and I was already falling in love. Wow

~ 1 hour later ~

I was still in bed on my phone and I looked over to Quinton's bedroom window, there he was. He was making a tiktok by the looks of it, I mean he did tell me he was tiktok famous, no wonder how many girls wanted him. Why would he want me?

He finished his tiktok and took of his shirt. Now only in grey joggers. And Damn he looked hot, seeing him just made me think about what could of happened if my mum didn't call me..
He could have made me loose my virginity..
I mean there was always tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that I couldn't wait that long. I just wanted him to touch me and kiss me all over, I wanted to feel his body on mine, I wanted to really feel loved..

But after a while of thinking about Quinton I fell asleep.

The boy nextdoor // Quinton GriggsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara