Chapter 28

I got ready to go out and wore this:

I didn't bother to put makeup on because I was too tired and then Quinton walked in

Quinton: aw you look really cute baby.

Y/n: aww thank you, I didn't go all out because it's only are first night plus I'm knackered.

Quinton: well you still look gorgeous.

Y/n: your too cute.

He smiled and we left.

We met up with the rest and we all went to a bar for food and we had a few cocktails and shots but none of us were properly drunk accept for Addison, Dixie, nick and chase.

The rest of us were pretty tipsy but we were sensible enough to know what we were doing and decided that we would get drunk another night.

Addison and Dixie danced with these 2 Hawaiian boys we met at the bar and it was so funny.

They told us that there names were Alika and and Leilani which were Hawaiian names obviously.

As for chase and nick they decided that they would sit at the bar and order another shot each time they both finished.

I leaned my head on the table because I was so tired and Quinton moved the hair out of my eyes.

Quinton: you tired baby?

I mumbled back to him,

Y/n: a little

Quinton: you wanna go back?

Y/n: nahh it's okay your having fun.

Quinton: I'll tell you what. Let me walk you back so you can get some sleep then I'll just come back

Y/n: you sure?

Quinton: of course and I'll give you a piggy back all the way back.

Y/n: aw I don't deserve you Q

Quinton: you deserve more.

Y/n: that's not true.

Quinton: guys were gonna head back but I'll be back in like 15 minutes, y/n's just a little tired.

Anthony: ye okay

Quinton: won't be long!

Quinton held out his hands behind his back and I jumped on.

He carried me all the way back and when we got in he dropped me on the bed.

I didn't feel so tired now that I was back and so I pulled him back on the bed with me.

Quinton: let me guess, your not even tired anymore are you?

Y/n: nope

I smiled.