Chapter 27

The flight was 5 hours and 45 minutes which means 5 hours and 45 minutes of Cynthia trying to flirt with Quinton in front of me.

2 hours had passed of the flight and Quinton was asleep on my shoulder.

Cynthia turned around to look at him like she had already done 6 times.

Y/n: what now Cynthia?

Cynthia: he looks so cute when he sleeps right? I mean when he slept at my house he used to snore really cute and make cute faces when he slept.

Y/n: I don't care.

Cynthia: I'm sure he's slept in my bed many more times then he's slept in yours.

Y/n: that's because I'm not a slut.

Cynthia: well your missing out, he was with me first which means hell always have something for me and you can't change that no matter what you do or how hard you try.

What Cynthia said really did hurt. I knew she was messing with my head but for some reason it still got to me.

Y/n: Cynthia just turn around and leave us alone.

Cynthia: okay but what I'm saying is the truth.

She turned to face the front and I thought deep about what she had told me. Still I knew she was messing with me but I just couldn't stop thinking about it. What if she was right?

After a little i also fell asleep and before I knew it I opened my eyes and the plane had landed. Quinton was shaking me lightly to try and wake me up as people were leaving the plane.

I opened my eyes slowly.

Y/n: huh?

Quinton smiled at me.

Quinton: were here baby!!

Y/n: what really?

Quinton: yes, let's go!!

He took my hand and we both got off the plane.

We met the rest and went to get our luggage from the belt.

We went out and there was a white safari truck waiting for us. We all got in and it took us to our hotel which was about 30 minutes away.

I could tell Quinton loved and so did I, I had only been in the truck for 15 minutes and all the surrounding was so beautiful from what we had seen so far and it was so hot.

We reached the hotel but it was more like lots of little huts surrounded by the clearest blue water. It was so pretty.

The huts: