Chapter 36

Quinton: you wanna stay in mine for the night? I'm sure your mum will let you because it's our last night together right?

Y/n: ye im sure she will but I need to go in just to pack some stuff but I'll be over in 30 minutes okay?

Quinton: that's Okayy.

I went back in and straight upstairs without saying anything to my mum.

I packed some things in my bag to take on the long journey tomorrow and looked over to Quinton's window for the last time.

This was probably going to be the last time I'd look through my window into his and see his adorable smile.

30 minutes had quickly gone by and I went downstairs.

Mum: where you going?

Y/n: I'm staying in Quinton's tonight since it's the last night I'll get with him probably.

Mum: oh, do you not want to spend it here?

Y/n: not really.

Mum: oh okay, see you in the morning, make sure your back by 8 that's when we're leaving.

Y/n: okay.

It was really akward so I left and went to Quinton's.

I knocked on the door and Alex answered.

Alex: look who it is.

Y/n: Alex, I know I always say this but I'm being serious this time, I'm not in the mood for it.

Alex: ye I know, I heard your leaving and im sorry you hafto go.

Y/n: wow I must be dreaming!

Alex: what do you mean?

Y/n: well your actually not being a dick.

Alex: what would be the point? It's the last time I get to see you right? Besides I know how it feels.

Y/n: don't tell me you've been through the same thing. I bet you've never been able to hold a realationship no offence.

Alex: wow thanks, and actually I had one before we moved to this shit hole.

Y/n: well I'm sorry to here that but will you let me in?

Alex moved and didn't say anything so I went in and he watched me go up the stairs to Quinton's room.

Quinton seen me and quickly hid a box under his desk.

Quinton: oh hey baby, I didn't here you come up.

Y/n: heyy, what was that?

Quinton: oh it's nothing.

Y/n: you sure?

Quinton: mhm.

He tapped on his lap for me to go and sit on it whilst he played his game so I went to sit.

He wasn't wearing a headset so that he could listen to me.

I layed my head on his chest and watched the game.

I sighed and he instantly turned off his game.