Chapter 22

It took an hour to walk 4 miles and I was pretty much half way I only had a mile to go then I would reach the half way point.

I seen a bench and went to go sit for a minute because I was out of breath and Kayla's car drove past with Lauren, amber and April in it but she didn't notice me.

I sighed and went to my phone for a minute and had the idea to call my mum, maybe she could give me a ride home but she didn't pick up.

Y/n: FUCKKKK

I got up and carried on walking, I was pretty shocked to have known the way tbh.

(2 and a half hours later)

I could see my house in the distance and the sun was going down at this point. I couldn't feel my legs and I couldn't wait to get in and shower.

I reached the door and went in. My mum was in the kitchen and she looked at me like I was a zombie or something.

Mum: you've been gone a while,

Y/n: I had to walk home!!

Mum: you should of called me!!

Y/n: well I tried and you didn't pick up.

Mum: aw I'm sorry honey.

Y/n: it's fine, I'm gonna go for a shower.

I went upstairs and grabbed some towels and before going into the bath room I went into my bedroom and put my phone on charge. I went into the bathroom and took off my wet clothes and got into the shower.

(15 minutes later..)

I got out of the shower and went to lie in bed in my towel and Quinton face timed me.

Quinton: hey baby, you home?

Y/n: yes, finally

Quinton: you know I would have came to get you if I could..

Y/n: ye I know, I'm not blaming you, I'm just in a bad mood after walking all that.

Quinton: I know exaclty how to cheer you up.

Y/n: okay but if you think of coming over give me a heads up so I can put some clothes on

I laughed.

Quinton: ye get some clothes on then.

We both giggled.

Y/n: okay I'll go and get ready and call you back.

Quinton: ye okay, don't go all out, just wear something comfortable

He smiled.

Quinton: maybe like my hoodies? You look really cute in those.

Y/n: okay Q

Quinton: byee

Y/n: byee

Quinton: I love you.

Y/n: I love you too.

He ended the call. He would never end the call without saying I love you and it was so cute.

I put on Quinton's white hoodie that he gave me and some navy blue shorts and tied my hair into a messy bun and called him back.

Quinton: okay you ready?

Y/n: yes?

Quinton: okay I'll be over in 10 minutes, set up dinsey+ and choose any movie you want except for Peter Pan because we watched that yesterday!

Y/n: aww okayyy

Quinton: does your mum know I'm coming?

Y/n: no but I'll go ask her now, I'm sure she'll be okay with it anyway and if not you can just come through the window.