Chapter 14

After Quinton had looked through each and every embarrassing picture of me I convinced him to do a tiktok with me which wasn't hard at all we did the "do it again dance"

(The dance ^^^)

I posted it and Quinton's fans began to notice him instantly. The tiktok had been up 5 minutes and had already received 523 views which was many more then I would usually get in that space of time.

I showed him and he seemed quite happy about it all though I thought he would be embarrassed.

Y/n: Q look!!

Quinton: what is it?

Y/n: my tiktoks already blown up!!

Quinton: that's good!!

Y/n: wait, your not embarrassed?

Quinton: embarrassed? Why would I be embarrassed?

Y/n: because it's me.

Quinton: anyone would be lucky to be doing a tiktok with you y/n. You shouldn't always put yourself down!

Y/n: thank you baby

I smiled and he kissed me and I kissed him back. I began craving him more when he kissed me and touched me but I knew I would be doing the wrong thing if I went there before we got into a realationship. Why was I so paranoid for?? I could be having his dick right now if it wasn't for the way I was treated in the passed and my stupid trust issues.

I put my hand up his top feeling his abs. I was unable to contain the feelings I felt when I kissed him. Like I said I just couldn't help but want him. He grabbed my ass but he wasn't too aggressive because I knew he would stick to what he said. I broke the kiss because i had a text message, it was from Anthony.

Anthony💛

Hey y/n. Kayla told me
to message you to ask if
you and Quinton wanna
come with us to the
cinema tomorrow?

Sure ant, why didn't
she just message me?

She said she couldn't
be assed typing it😂

Oh, sounds like
Kayla😂

Mhm😂

I'll ask Quinton
now and let you
know

Okay tyy

Y/n: hey baby, you wanna go to the cinema tomorrow with Anthony and Kayla?

Quinton: what we going to see?

Y/n: no clue, well hafto find out tomorrow.

Quinton: hmm

Y/n: please comeee

I gave him puppy eyes and stuck out my bottom lip.