Chapter 16

We made it to the cinema and we watched a horror.
I sat next to Quinton on the left and Kayla on the right and Anthony sat next to her.

Quinton put his hand on my thigh the whole time and almost every 10 minutes he would glance over at me and smile. I thought about it a lot but he was genuinely the cutest person.

He got so scared at some parts of the movie which made me giggle but he tried to act like he was fine.

After the movie we went to go get something to eat at some fancy restaurant which I couldn't pronounce the name too.

The boys payed for our meal and drinks.

Kayla: gentlemen

Quinton: id say I'm more of a gentleman then Anthony

Anthony: is that so?

Quinton: indeed

I had never heard them use such posh vocabulary.

Anthony: we shall see about that sir

Quinton: indeed we shall

Me and Kayla laughed at them because we knew they were no where near to being posh.

Quinton: Kayla my dear, may you hand over the salt.

Kayla: here you go.

She slid it down the table to Quinton.

Quinton: why Thankyou.

Kayla: I'm not liking them being posh.

Y/n: neither

Anthony: so who's more posh?

Y/n: sorry ant, it's gonna hafto be Quinton.

Kayla: agreed

Anthony: what!! Seriously?

Kayla: sorry baby

Anthony: it's okay

He still pulled a sad face so Kayla hugged him.

We finished our food and Kayla dropped us off at my house.

Y/n: Thankyou for tonight guys.

Quinton: ye thankyouu

Anthony: it's all good

Kayla: ye, enjoy your nightt

She winked.

Me and Quinton went back into my house and I picked up the giant teddy he got me, and we went upstairs.

I put the teddy in the corner of my room and took of my jacket and heels, Quinton took off his shoes too and we went to bed.

Y/n: I'm so glad you and Kayla are getting on.

Quinton: I'm glad she approves me being with you.

Y/n: oh ye your lucky

Quinton: I knoww, I'm the luckiest boy on the earth. Especially to have someone like youu

Y/n: aww I love youu

Quinton: I love you too beautiful.

He smashed his lips against mine and pulled me closer to him. I climbed on top of him, straddling him and kissed him again. I broke the kiss again to take off his jumper and he pulled my lips back to his. He grabbed my ass and I ran my hands down his abs. He played with the bottom of my dress as if he was asking for permission to take it off and so I got up (still straddling him) and took it off myself and through it aside like I did with his jumper.