Chapter 25

I woke up and rubbed my eyes before grabbing my phone from the the bedside table it was 9:23 and I had received 2 missed facetimes from Avani.

I FaceTimed her back and she answered instantly.

Avani: Heyyyyy

Y/n: heyy

Avani: just woke up.

Y/n: mhm

I nodded.

Avani: I can tell

She laughed.

Y/n: is everything okay?

Avani: ye, I just wanted to know if you could come or not so that I could give you the details.

Y/n: I can't..

I pouted and her face dropped.

Avani: what!? Why not!?

Y/n: sikeeeeee

Avani: bitch you scared meee

Y/n: sorry but you should seen the look on your face.

I laughed.

Avani: omg I know!! Can Quinton come?

Y/n: yesss

Avani: Yayyyy!! So can I give you the details now?

Y/n: sure let me just grab a pen and paper.

Avani: okay

I left my phone on the bed and went over to my draws to pull out a notebook and a pen and then cane back to sit.

Y/n: okay I'm readyy

Avani: okay, so the address to the Hype House is ......., that's where you'll be coming to after your first flight then the day after that we're going to the Sway house to meet the boys and then the airport.

Y/n: okay thanks.

Avani; it's okay! Have you booked your flight to LA

Y/n: yep

Avani: okay great, bye y/n.

Y/n: byeeee

She ended the call and I went on my phone for a little and it was getting hot so I decided to go open the window and seen Quinton in his room. It looked like he was on FaceTime with someone and he looked over at me and waved.

(Omg I just cried at a Disney movie because it was so sad I'm sorry😭😭)

I waved back and smiled and he smiled back and went back to speaking to whoever he was on FaceTime with.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast and spoke to my mum for a little and then I realised I hadn't heard off Kayla at all yesterday.

I went back upstairs once I had finished my breakfast and decided to call Kayla to see if everything was okay.

Kayla: hello?

Y/n: heyy, I haven't spoke to you since the beach

Kayla: ye I knoww

Y/n: is everything okay?

Kayla: ye, I wasn't sure if you'd want to speak to me after how I acted.

Y/n: no no it's fine, I understand besides your my best friend, it's gonna take a lot more then that for me to stop speaking to you.

Kayla: okay good!

Y/n: so you going to Hawaii?

Kayla: yesss!! Are you?