Chapter 10

Before I start the chapter I just want to say thank you for all the support and please vote for this chapter tyyyy💕💕

After about an hour of being in the hot tub Quinton's mum called:

Mrs Griggs: Quinton honey, I'm going out to get your brother so you and y/n can stay here, I'll be back in like 2 hours!!

Quinton: okay mum that's fine!

Quinton looked at me and smirked as his mum left and began to kiss me again. We heard his mum close the front door, we could finally be alone..

I got up out of the hot tub and pulled Quinton by his hand and we went up to his bedroom and he locked the door. He pinned me against the wall, holding me and I wrapped my legs around him and we kissed aggressively.

He held me and pushed me onto the bed. At this point he was on top of me and he started Kissing and sucking on my neck causing me to moan slightly. I ran my fingers through his hair and bit my lip. He left hickeys and wet kisses on my neck and he slowly unclipped my bikini. He took my bikini off and through it aside and he began to make his way down to my boobs leaving wet kisses and hickeys all over.

Y/n: I want you Quinton

I whispered

Quinton: if you want me your going to hafto call me daddy princess

Y/n: what ever you say daddy

He massaged my boobs, kissing them all over. I let out a moan every time his lips touched my body.. He went down my body until he reached the bottom half of my bikini. His fingers were in between the fabric of my bikini and my skin, he pulled them down slowly and teased my folds with his fingers and went in with his tongue making a figure 8 motion with his tongue.

I let out a loud moan and gripped onto his hair.

Is this what I was missing out on? Damn

He moved his lips back up to mine and gazed at me with lust in his eyes. He went back to kissing me and teased me with his fingers again, rubbing them on my clit and on my folds and he went in, it was two fingers at first which wasn't so bad and then he went in with three, pumping his fingers in and out. "Mmmm" I moaned and he went faster, I began to tense up after a little but then the pleasure took over.

Y/n: it's my turn

I smirked and flipped him over and I straddled his waistline and kissed him. I felt his soft hands on my back and I was craving more. I moved down to the end of the bed and took off his swim shorts revealing his huge dick.

Damn, it was massive..

I through away his shorts and gave him a handjob and not long after I began to suck on his dick. I deep throated it and he groaned. I began to kiss him again and he turned me over so that he could get on top of me. He took a condom from the side draw and ripped the packet open with his teeth. At this point I was nervous, did I tell him I was a virgin or did I just go with it??

He lined himself up with me and looked up at me,

Quinton: are you sure you want this?

I bit my lip and nodded "mhm"

He was about to go in and I stopped him-

Y/n: wait-

Quinton: what is it baby?

Y/n: I'm- um- I'm still a virgin..

Quinton: that's fine babygirl, I'll go easy on you and if it hurts just let me know and I'll stop okay?

I nodded again.

He slowly slid it into me and i winced, he looked up at me and before he could say anything I said "I'm fine, just keep going" I tensed up again and he slid in more, now the whole thing was in..

I tried to hold back my tears and he noticed.

Quinton: you okay baby?

Y/n: ye, don't stop

He carried on and began pumping in and out. It was painful at first but after a little it felt good

Now I knew where Kayla was coming from when she said it was "the best feeling."  She was right, it really was.

I gripped onto his back and moaned "oh fuck" he began to go faster and I moaned louder. I was missing out on so much..

Y/n: D-d-daddy

Quinton: yes babygirl?

Y/n: I-im gonna c-c-cum

Quinton: so am I..

He went faster and harder and I cummed on his dick and let out a long moan. He pulled out and took the condom off which was filled with his cum. He came to lie next to me and we were both out of breath. My heart was pumping like mad and I felt so good.

Y/n: so how was I ?

Quinton: damn baby you we're good for your first time..

I blushed and he kissed me softly.

All of a sudden we heard the front door open, they were back!! We rushed to get our clothes back on and I sorted my hair out and Quinton hid the condom and we both giggled. We heard the door open and I looked behind me, it was his brother.

Alex: wow Quinton, another whore?

Quinton: what are you talking about

When Alex said that my face dropped, what if I just got used for sex, what if he didn't like me back?

Alex: you know what I'm talking about, never mind anyway I mean she's hotter then the rest.

Y/n: I'm sorry what?

Quinton: you know I'm not like this y/n. I do really like you, my brother is just trying to take you away from me, he's done it with every girl I've been with, please don't listen to him

Y/n: promise?

Quinton: I promise you, y/n your beautiful, your kind, your funny, your smart, you have everything I need and you know that.

That was the cutest thing someone had ever said to me, I felt like I was falling in love at this point..

Y/n: aw Q, your the cutest, I believe you.

Alex closed the door and left.

Please vote bbys💕💕